Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the people of liberty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
>>>>Incoming Transmission<<<<

Sender: Fleet Admrial Mark Philips
Subject: Planet Manhattan
Priority: High
Encryption: High

[Image: dog-the-bounty-hunter_zps1e9d0485.jpg]

Greetings Fleet Admrial Mark Philips here,

This transmission is to inform you that i am the new Commander of the 7'TH and you will see some changes within the 7th the problems some ex-members have cause should not happen again. BUT if any of my men give you any problems please inform me and i will deal with it.

Thanks you for your time

Mark Philips

>>>>Transmission Terminated<<<<
Geoffrey looked at the transmission he had just received. How did that guy get through West Point looking like that? he wondered, closed the message, and went back to napping in his Rhino's cockpit.
Sonya watches the incoming transmission and laughs

They won't be rebuilding here anytime soon. Now get outa' there before more hostiles arrive. Xeno comission signing off.

♠♣♥♦ Incoming Transmission ♦♥♣♠

[Image: LR_trans_250.png]

SHIP ID: LR-Double.Penetration
SUBJECT: Badass-Promotion

Ahoy muscle-bound Admiral with sunglasses and blonde dyed long hair,

thanks for letting us know about that. It's always useful to know the names of those you're killing, don't you agree? However, in the end you're all the same incapable and mentally handicapped capital vessel commanders. At least you're familiar with the libertonian language - so it'll be a pleasure to murder a rarity like you are. And since you're so concerned about your men - I shall give you a small hint: Don't let them alone, or they might "go missing".

P.S. Do all admirals in the Navy look like you? And can you lift Liberty Dreads with those fake muscles? I bet I'll find out by myself soon enough anyways.

[Image: Clyde_sign.png]

♠♣♥♦ Transmission terminated ♦♥♣♠
<<Incoming transmission
Alessandro Caputo

(*starts recording with an annoyed face)
Alex Caputo here, Captain of the WS-Safinim...

(*starts shouting*)
God fudging damn it, man, you're so ugly you're a masterpiece of modern art.
I wonder if I'm doing a favour to the Navy if I kill you on sight.
Pro is they get rid of such an idiotic figure who can only humiliate the corp by merely being in it.
Con is the fact the corp can't be humiliated by this idiotic figure if he keeps being in it.

Alex out...

>>End transmission
Sender ID: Kaylynn Ryely
Source: Dusk

Try and keep your commanders from shooting their allies next time. It's disturbing my peaceful time around Manhattan.
[Image: XA-comm1.png]

Eh? Why's there a woman on m'screen tellin' me stuff I don't care 'bout?! And why's she got that ugly dyed hair 'n fake muscles? An' what's an "Admrial?" Screw it, gettin' hammered.

**He ends the transmission with an unusually loud belch, saying in the background "Oh damn that actually tasted good!"**

[Image: XA-comm2_left.png]
Next time when we say get back in battle, get back in battle, your cowardliness will be reported back to base. Mission commission out.