Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Transmission to Samura
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: transbar_clockwork.png]

Good day to you.

To tell you the truth, I'm not a very big fan of your corporation. I've killed men for less than some of the actions you engage in. That said, there are some things you may be able to provide that proves you useful.

We've long liked your dislike for BMM, and rumor on Freeport 6 says you have a grudge against the GMG. Also, all those Hogosha have mentioned it, but they tend to talk a lot and I zone out. From what I gather from those Hogosha reports, the GMG are engaged in some activities in the Okinawa system that we don't like.

Now, I'm sure you're thinking, why is this guy still talking. Or possibly admiring my handsome physique. Truthfully, I don't know how Kusari think. But I'm sure you're wondering what this message is all about. I think there may be some business we could engage in, both informational and material. Are you interested?
[Image: Okada2Top.png]
Konnichiwa.

Mr.Evans-san, I am not sure what you have against Samura Omotai Zaibatsu.
Samura has always been an eco-friendly corporation that places great emphasis on the natural beauty in this universe.
Unlike some of our competitors such as Kishiro Technologies and the Gas Miners Guild, we believe in preserving the wonder we are blessed with for future generations.
A quick tour of Kusari can attest to that.

If you will allow me, I would like to send you an information package about our great Zaibatsu, you do not become the largest corporate concern in the colonies by mistreating the populations on who you depend.

Now as to your offer, I will say you have me interested in hearing what it is you are wishing for.
I have had some dealings with Gaians during the Bretonian offensive, organising a few supplies for your people and even some joint missions.
I am more than happy to discuss this further.

Sayonara,
Okada Kazuya.

[Image: Okada1Bot.png]

Okada is it? Good to know. Please send me that information and I'll take a look over it. Even if you're lying though, there are bigger fish to fry. Or how do you cook your fish up there?

And I'm glad to hear you're willing to talk. Do you ever find yourselves needing extra super alloys? Because we happen to have stolen quite a bit. Ha, those Bowex guys never can stop us. I could also offer you tea, but I'm sure you can get your hands on plenty of that, eh?

We're also able to provide you with valuable data on how the Gallic-Bretonian war is going. As you know, the Leeds front is the hottest in the sector, and we have a front row seat. And, of course, good ol' fashioned money.

You're supposed to be good at making engines, aye? Not to mention the fuel that runs said engines? Plus those multiplexors, what are they called? I hear they're useful, eh? And on top of all that, I hear you're out in the Sigma-17 system quite a bit. These are all things that relate to some goals we have, you see. You still interested?
Konnichiwa.

I have ordered an information package be sent to Freeport 6 to be held for you at your convenience.
I am sure you will look at Samura in a new light once you have a better understanding of our Zaibatsu and the realm we operate in.

As to your question regarding fish, we have many ways of cooking fish in Kusari and are considered masters at it, but we also enjoy our fish raw, sometimes something is good enough that you just don't need to cook it.
I can attest to the quality of our seafood harvested from the great oceans of planet Junyo, it truly does make the rest seem quite bland in comparison.

Now the offer you are laying out.
Samura has and continues to make products of the highest order, not only are we able to outproduce most of our competitors, but our products are of the highest quality.
This does include the products you mention and Samura is always interested in selling direct.
Samura is also well placed to receive goods as we have access to all of the best markets in Sirius.
We are also interested in information regarding the Gallia/Bretonian conflict.
While we are able to see an amount from the Gallian side of the conflict our view is somewhat limited in the Bretonian side, and we are very interested.

Hai, we do have interests in the Sigma-17 system.
A planet located in this system is corporate property of Samura, one of a few actually.
We also have one of the most extensive knowledge bases of the Sigma systems, having spent centuries navigating and operating in these systems have blessed us with a sound understanding of these systems.

So I can see we have grounds to discuss.
I guess you could say that I am indeed still interested.

Sayonara,
Okada Kazuya.

I will surely look over this information you're sending. Please include a copy of some of these fish recipes, as well.

Now, as to the Sigma-17 inquiry. You see, we have almost two dozen of our scientists and engineers on Planet Cambridge who are close to being compromised. We can get them to Akta Research Station and then to your planet via shuttles without triggering too much security. However, if they were to leave from that system on any non-cleared ships, it'll raise a lot of red flags and the feds'll find out. So you see, if they were to go via Samura ship to, say, Freeport 6, we'd be able to get their services nicely. On the same token, we have a few dozen other supports in the same situation. Do you think perhaps you could move them along with the brochures?

How much do these engines, h-fuel, and multiplexors run per standard unit? I have a potential order in mind.

Would you perhaps wish to discuss further details about sales, as well as information we have on the war in person, or is this method adequate?

Mr. Evans-san.
Whether you wish to maintain communications in the current manner or via direct meeting is something that Samura can accommodate in either fashion.
I see the problem you have with your people on planet Cambridge.
As long as they are not wanted for crimes in Kusari, we shall have no reservations or problems moving these people from Planet Kurile on to Freeport Six.

When it comes to Samura sales, we have a vast collection of catalogs, I think you will be impressed.
Feel free to peruse these to find standard prices as well as shipping fees listed to all known systems within Sirius.
One advantage of Samura over our competition, we ship almost anywhere.

This brings us to the meat of our interest in this arrangement.
Information regarding the Tau border and Bretonia conflict.
We would indeed be interested in discussing this further.

Sayonara,
Okada Kazuya.