Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The governments of Liberty and Bretonia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Counsil_TB_Henri_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png]
Bonjour Mesdames et Mesieurs,

Je suis Sergent Henri Croix Du Conseil, but don't let the rank confuse you, I contact you as the leader of the Trade and Supply Division of The Gallic Council. I am contacting you by the request of Monsieur David Crooke, the Operations Manager of Orbital Spa & Cruise, with whom I've started communications about a possible expansion of the trading operations of our Division, and the purchase of a platform to house an operations hub for this purpose.

Monsieur Crooke stated his concerns about our group still being a paramilitary organization, and due to the Cortez system being a joint protectorate of Liberty and Bretonia he asked me to request your acceptance about the subject.

To ease the flow of information between all of us, I will open up our original communications channel with Monsieur Crooke for availability. The communication is accessible on this channel. I have added your parties to that channel as spectators (Read-only access), but any question may arise around the subject, feel free to ask on this channel, I am ready to answer.

Amicalement,
Sergent Henri Croix Du Conseil
Chef de Division Commerce et Ravitaillement Du Conseil
[Image: Counsil_TB_end_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png]
Henri Croix;

The Republic of Liberty does not offer any objection to the Gallic Liberation Council from establishing an operational hub on Planet Curacao in the Cortez system. As a further clarification, Capital vessels belonging to the Council Primary Liberation Fleet are permitted access to the Cortez system for defensive and support purposes.

We are confident that the Bretonian Parliament will respond similarly.

- Robert McKay, Secretary of State for Defense.
To: Channel participants.
From: Sir Gregory Manning, Aide to the Cabinet, Kingdom of Bretonia.
RE: Informal advisory.
[Image: BretoniaFlagPS2.png]
The Bretonian Crown views currently views the Gallic Council and this proposal favourably. There is no objection on our behalf regarding the establishment of a trading post within the Protectorate of Cortez.

As ever, your commercial vessels are welcome within our borders, and encouraged to interact with our native economy and corporations.

We will also ratify our central allies' stance on capital ship usage within the realm and its bordering systems - primary fleet vessels are welcome for the purposes of defence and support.

Yours in service of the Realm.
~Sir Manning.
[Image: Counsil_TB_Henri_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png]
Monsieur McKay, Sir Manning

Merci beacoup the trust of both of you as well as your nations towards me and most importantly, towards The Council. I hope that this is just a beginning of economical cooperation turning out to be favorable for all of us.

I hope you don't mind if I share the contents of this channel with Monsieur Crooke.

Amicalement,
Sergent Henri Croix Du Conseil
Chef de Division Commerce et Ravitaillement Du Conseil
[Image: Counsil_TB_end_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png]