Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Is this normal?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Okay, I logged onto my LPI SWAT. Nothing new, I got the same framelag as I usually do, that has nothing to do with the server. Anyways, I was sitting on Manhattan waiting for it to go away, and I undocked to avoid being kicked. All well and good. I swing to face the tradelane as best as possible with the kind of lag I had, and there were two police dropping out into manh orbit. Nothing unusual there, right? I then noticed that A) my shields were gone, and B) my hull was at 15%. I then exploded. This was in a Havok MkII, you don't just EXPLODE for no reason. According to the others in-system, it's been happening all over NY. ("Is there anyone here who hasn't blown up?")

HELP!
I've had that happen awhile back, had no idea how it happened too, the same how yours happened
Update: It's stopped, I wonder what caused it in the first place?
I saw the response like this twice from players in game and in both cases, cap ship groups spawned over them as they undocked and fired on them--it happened so fast, they didn't see it but we could.
I had it happen before, but I put it down to lag. (my shields when down, one bar at a time slowly... then my hull slowly went down one bar at a time)

I couldn't dock either, so I had to wait for death...
It's happened to me in Dresden a few times.
' Wrote:I had it happen before, but I put it down to lag. (my shields when down, one bar at a time slowly... then my hull slowly went down one bar at a time)

I couldn't dock either, so I had to wait for death...
Well that sucks, I would cry.
Maybe its God smiting us for our sins?
I had that happen to me an hour ago in NY, I was sitting there grouped with a few other ships
and next thing i know my shields instantly went down and i exploded.
I had the in-game sound on and heard no weapons fire, there were no hostile ships on scanner.
The other ships around me couldn't have killed me that fast without sight or sound of weapons fire.
The other ships also saw no other vessels on radar and mentioned this happening to other players.
If this is some kind of new server bug it's going to be costly for trading ships.

Edit: There was no lag, no red lag no yellow lag. I was in a VHF
' Wrote:Well that sucks, I would cry.

Yeah... imagine it happening to a armoury ship? In the times that it happened to me, even if I log out before my ship fully blows up, I log back in dead...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5