Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Bounty Hunter's Guild, High Command.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: euhshe.png]

[Image: jazady.png]

Greetings to all of you in the Hight Command of the respected Bounty Hunter's Guild.

I am sending you this message to inform you about one slight problem which we have found in Bretonia. The problem in name is represented by a "Bottlenose" class BHG anti fighter superior gunship in the hands of a criminal.
I must admit that the person involved in multiple crimes with that ship is not part of your Guild nor my message purpose is to accuse you of his crimes. The man in question is known with code name: "Widow" and is so far found to be dealing with Molly in multiple occasions, primary in Bretonia space.

My message contains some proofs, which you may find below. Still I would like to ask you some questions. Do you know anything about this individual? How exactly did he aquire a Bounty Hunter ship? How do you treat the thiefs of your technology?

Since this ship is still a bounty hunter technology then you of all the people should know how exactly to counter and shut it down as swift as possible. That is why if you decide to retreive your stolen technology, you are welcome in Bretonia as always to hunt down and eliminate that criminal.
In the meantime, the Armed Forces will do their best to hunt down this pirate but we will not be responsible if the ship is damaged beyond repair.

Attachments: 1,2.

I am awaiting your answer,
Sir Firmus Piett
Fleet Admiral of the Armed Forces

[Image: 97r2wg.png]
-= Incoming message =-
-= Comm ID: BHG Guild Master Alabaster =-

Greeting Sir Firmus Piett, It is a pleasure to speak with you, I just wish it was under better circumstances, Currently My hunters are currently instructed to hunt down the pirate known as "Widow", At present I am in the dark on how this person obtained a "Bottlenose" class BHG anti fighter gunship. Most I can speculate is that He/She Obtained it in some sort of salvage operation of the black market, As for recovering the Bottlenose, we don't mind any damage done to it so long as the escape pod is intact and delivered to us for interrogation *Chuckles*. But in any case we will be dealing with this thief in due time.

-=Transmission ends =-