Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Agent Ragmon Kernor | CC: 141|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: lemuria.png]
SHIP ID: 141|Ares
SOURCE: 141|Icarus, Hangar
SUBJECT: "Aurora"

Ahoy,

regarding our discussion in the Internal Channel, I'd like to point out that I didn't meant to be offensive, but rather irritated and confused. You can call me an 'old-fashioned Agent', but to my knowledge and experience - there exists no peaceful Nomad force. And therefore all of those beings are to be handled with care and are to destroy on sight if the circumstances allow it.

However, I'm open-minded towards your attitude and belief in those 'rebels', you mentioned along the being "Aurora"? I must admit that I've never heard of such, and for that reason, forgive my ignorance, I won't believe in it. In my eyes, they're all the same bloodthirsty monsters. Even those young ones who pretend to be 'independent' and clueless about life. Espionage, I call their 'attempts to learn'. I'm having my doubts that they can be peaceful, since I haven't met one of them yet who didn't meant any harm to me, physical aswell as mental.

So if you don't mind, I'd like to know more about what you've got to know from that Freelancer called "Anna McCarthy". Maybe those informations can be more valuable as I've thought.

Who is Aurora? And to what extent should our actions decide whether they become friendly or aggressive Nomads? Would that mean that if we'd stop harming them, the problem will solve itself? Try to convince me as she made you believe her. I simply can't trust her words.

Yours,

Aaron Lemuria
[Image: End.png]
[Image: ragm.png]
Good day agent Lemuria. It is so more civil to just ask... I will be happy to tell you what I want.

You sure know of the mindshare between nomads? Well, the Harbinger controls thoughts of other nomad by the mindshare. But Aurora is strong in willpower. She broke free. And saw another path, path of coexistence.

Now Aurora was only alone. And there was no other nomad strong enought o break free of the Harbinger. But there the morphs. Little nomads. They are learning. They can learn two ways. The way of the Harbinger, or the way of the Aurora. It is easy really, if you treat them badly, you give them more reason to join the Harbinger. That is the matter in most cases I am afraid... But If you treat the morph nice and you are friendly to it, you give it more reasons to join Aurora. That is much less comon and we must help it, so there will be more nomads on Auroras side. Only with Aurora, we can hope to deafeat the Harbinger and his nomad army. We can fight, but we can never win alone.

Aurora is not part of the nomad mindshare anymore, if I understand it right. She has got her own version of it with the nomads following her path. It is called a mirror share. She is not controling thoughts of the nomads through it, like Harbinger. So every Aurora nomad is thinking on his own. They make their own decisions, maybe based on Auroras advice, but it is their own. That is why you must be carefull when speaking to any Aurora nomad out there.

We have met nomads on Auroras side before. They are carefull, but neutral. They are not friendly, like the morphs are, but they wont attack and they are open to discussion. I have photos of such a nomad and us speaking with it.

Is that all you want to know? Kernor out.
[Image: endpw.png]
[Image: nAKf0dp.png]
Omicron Mu, Icarus SOURCE
Subject SUBJECT Friendly and unfriendly squids
141|Ares SHIP ID

This is all so confusing - they're all looking the same. How should one see the difference, how they differ from each other? Mindshare - Mirrorshare, do you really understand that? I mean, isn't our task not just to shoot those damn evils? Instead of doing research on them, which should be someone else's job. To be honest, I don't care what way they're going, and if they're just trying to 'learn' from us? They're still damn scary and dangerous - all of them!

You're saying that those "Aurora" ones can think on their own? I can't believe that. I've always thought that they're being a collective, which is responsible for their organizational skills, and their immense power. But if they've learned to think on their owns - that means that there might be a rebellion amongst them sooner or later. Am I right? Shouldn't we not just stand by and wait for it? Instead of wasting our ressources for a war which cannot be won?

Regards,

[Image: FE9OKZp.png]
[Image: H9aQoHl.png]