Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: GMG company board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sender: Ted.Prescott

Hello, GMG managers. My name is Ted Prescott and i am co-administrator of freeport facility in omega 15. We have one bussines proposal for your company if you are interested.

We need 40k of h fuel and are willing to offer you in return copper ore or uncut diamonds.

We would offer to buy h fuel for 1800 credits per unit and we sell copper ore 2,500 cr per piece and uncut diamonds 3,000 cr pe piece.

We are interested in barge jump, as we suppose you have acces to same and are willing to share coordinates of our system, ofc with restriction to share it furhter for safety reasons.
[Image: tarokatsuorevamp.png]
To: Ted Prescott

Konnichiwa Prescott-san!

I am Taro Katsuo, one of the Guild Masters of the Gas Miners Guild. Our clerks forwarded your proposal to me, and I must admit that it's quite interesting.

I'm certain that we can accommodate all of your Freeports H-fuel needs. Your order, large as it may be, should be no problem for our Commerce Division.

You mentioned Hyperspace Jump co-ordinates. If you are willing to share these with us, we would be very grateful, as it would ease bulk transportation immensely.

Guild Master Taro Katsuo,
Sayonara!