Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Bowex, From: |ALG| Waste Disposal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
.:Incoming Transmission:.
.Big Grinecoding Transmission:.
.:Opening File:.

Subject: Company Business

Guten Tag, Bowex. Allow me to introduce myself: I'm William London the Vice Chairman of |ALG| Waste Disposal. Our company would like to propose a contract.
ALG is a waste disposal company, however our company is lacking in waste disposal sites. We have heard that Scarborough Station is producing quite a lot of toxic waste, therefore we would like to extend a hand of cooperation. Our company can ship the toxic waste produced at Scarborough and deliver it to Wuppertal Refinery to dispose of it. However, this process will not be without expenses, therefore we would like Bowex to ship at least one of these commodities to our stations to relieve expenses:

• Industrial Materials (to Wuppertal Refinery, Koeln system)
  • Beryllium or Beryllium ore (to Dortmund station, New Berlin system)
  • Basic Alloys (to Wuppertal Refinery, Koeln system)

If you do not wish to send the listed commodities, we can optionally work on monetary compensation.

We can export toxic waste proportionately to the amount of exports you ship to us.

I hope that Bowex will consider this offer.
May this be the start of a new partnership between our companies.

Best regards,

William London, Vice Chairman of |ALG| Waste Disposal

.:Transmission closed:.
**Incoming Bowex Transmission***
***Employee ID: Supervisor Maxamillion Wolf***
***Target ID:ALG Vice Chairman William London***

Mr London,
I am Supervisor Max Wolf of the Border World Exports Trade Combine. We have received your transmission and I was assigned to respond, so here I am Mr. London. Now I must ask you a few questions before we carry on.

You ask for us to deliver you supply's to relieve expenses. Does this mean you are running at a loss?
Beryllium and Beryllium Ore is already delivered by Bowex Convoys to Dotmund Station, does this mean you would require more from us and our BMM counterparts?
I feel intrigued as to what you are needing the Industrial Materials and Basic Alloys for, simple repairs, or perhaps you are working on something. I would personally like to know.

I ask these questions as I wish for a better understanding of the situation. With these answers, I will be able to make an informed discussion on behalf of the company.

For the Queen and Bretonia
Supervisor Maxamillion Wolf
Trade Combine
***the lines goes silent, awaiting the reply***

Guten Tag Mr.Wolf, Firstly, |ALG| is currently not running at a loss. However, the ‘expenses’ are manpower related. The commodities we requested are for other projects that we are currently working on, as they would speed up the process while we can direct more people to do other tasks.
Dortmund Station always needs metals, especially now, because we receive more and more requests to build Rheinland Container Transports. In addition, Alloys and Industrial Materials are needed for the development of our mining operations at Wuppertal Refinery.

Best regards,

***retransmitting***
***retransmitting***
[Image: ggFrUOd.png]

Hello once again Vice Chairman William London,
I appologise for my delayed reply, other projects that called for my attention that could not wait, and for that i appologise. Now, as for your proposal, i have been round the office, asking opinions, and it seems the general consensus, with the boss' approval as well, is this:

Border World Exports will, as and when it is able, make convoys covering the requested materials, to the designated locations provided by you. We will deliver in convoys as more of the requested materials can be delivered in one run.

We hope to see you start your work at Scarborough Station soon, and we hope to see you to fly alongside as well.

For the Queen and Bretonia
Supervisor Maxamillion Wolf
Trade Combine

Guten Tag Mr.Wolf. ALG will start working immediatley, I suggest we report here to this channel.

Best regards,