Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty Navy High Command, From: Bretonia Armed Forces High Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...Incoming Transmission...

Source ID: Admiral Mike Havering
Source Location: Battleship Ark Royal
Encryption: High
Priority: Medium

...Opening Transmission...

[Image: 28lyrt5.jpg]

Good day to you Ladies and Gentlemen

I'll get right to the bottom of this issue because time is a luxury we don't really have right now.

The Armed Forces has received a few requests of what seems Liberty Secondary Fleet Capital Ships with the request to enter Leeds for refuelling at LD-14.

Now we know that Mox is a very powerful fuelsource, and Liberty doesn't have direct access to in it own House.
But it isn't a very good idea to let Liberty Carriers and other similar sized ship head into the Front without backup just to refuel, I'm sure you'll agree on that instance.

To prevent further such request and to not leave your Ships in the dry, HQ has made the decision that it'll be possible to send Mox supplies over to Liberty with the Merchant Navy.

Where you want those supplies delivered to, or if you want them at all is up to you.

Signed: Mike Havering

...Transmission lost...
...boosting Transmission...
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Vice Admiral Alan Polstari
TARGET ID: Admiral Mike Havering
SUBJECT: MOX Imports
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: Medium

Greetings, Admiral.

Your difficulty over the matter of MOX fuel for our secondary forces is understandable. Unfortunately, the only established reserve we maintain is on Melbourne Station in the restricted Zone 21 region. Long Island Station may at some point be a feasible point to drop off your fuel, but right now we simply don't maintain enough storage to make that happen. When this changes we will inform you.

As to the matter of the secondary forces travelling to LD-14 for fuel, I will raise the matter with the rest of our Command. I'll let you know what we come up with.

Vice Admiral Polstari, signing off.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****