Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty and Bretonian Governments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
==INCOMING TRANSMISSION==
CC: Steven Howard
Callsign: Steven_Howard, BHG Orca
Hello! I'm requesting 6 Bretonian GB turrets, seems they do more damage and its potentially good and better than the BHG turret ones. And it only impairs 10% of my power, or 90% eff. For years I used BHG turrets and they do little damage, and this is the reason why I need one. With your acceptance, I will never use the Bretonian GB turrets against lawfuls (except GRN) and corporates. For Liberty, after Bretonia gives me 6 of the turrets, I will request the 6 guns for bounty hunting in both Liberty and Bretonian regions. Is that acceptable?

Steven Howard out.

==TRANSMISSION OFFLINE==
==TRANSMISSION BOOSTED==
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Vice Admiral Alan Polstari, Quartermaster
TARGET ID: Steven Howard
SUBJECT: Requisition Request
ENCRYPTION: Medium
PRIORITY: Medium

Greetings, Mister Howard.

I'm redirecting you to put in your request with the Liberty Surplus Requisition Center. Everything you need to know about requesting our weaponry can be found there. Best of luck with your request.

Vice Admiral Polstari, signing off.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
To: Vice Admiral Polstari
I mean, I was requesting the Bretonian GB turrets, not Libertonian ones. Sorry if that's confusing. For Liberty, I ask if theres a permission to carry mounted Bretonian weaponry on a legal ship.

Steven Howard out.

==TRANSMISSION OFFLINE==
==TRANSMISSION BOOSTED==
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Vice Admiral Alan Polstari, Quartermaster
TARGET ID: Steven Howard
SUBJECT: Legal Inquiry
ENCRYPTION: Medium
PRIORITY: Medium

Greetings, Mister Howard.

Section 3 Article I of the Laws of Liberty state:
The Laws of Liberty Wrote:All types of weaponry are permitted in Liberty, with the exception of Rheinland manufactured guns (Firekiss, Flamecurse, Hornviper, Stealthblade series), Outcast manufactured guns (Kraken series, Wyrm series, Inferno pulse gun), Phantom labelled guns and Nomad weaponry. Anybody in possession of these weapons will be asked to dismount them and hand them to any station authority for transportation to a secure location. All civilian installations are equipped to handle nomad material.
I hope this answers your question.

Vice Admiral Polstari, signing off.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
Still waiting for a reply from Bretonian authorities about requesting 6 Bretonian gunboat turrets. Well, the request is simple, 6 Bretonian Primary Gunboat turrets.

Steven Howard out.

==TRANSMISSION OFFLINE==
==TRANSMISSION BOOSTED==
I, Liasons Secretary Hayley Winchester, under the authority of Her Royal and Imperial Majesty Queen Carina I, by the Grace of her Forebears, Sovereign of the Realm of Greater Bretonia, Empress of Tau, of the Kingdom of the Near Omegas and of her other Realms and Territories, Royal Protector of the Independent Worlds of Magellan and Cortez, Defender of Justice, Head of the Order of the Bretonian Empire - am hereby authorised to speak on behalf of Her Majesty's Government and deal with your request.

While our shipyards mostly struggle with repairing and fabricating the hulls of our fleet and its support craft, the war arsenal of weaponry has some surplus. With that as a given, we do still need to be wary of those seeking our equipment - particularly for use outside of the Kingdom of Bretonia. As a relatively new hunter on our board, we wish for you to prove yourself worthy of our trust and equipment. Deputy Commissioner Page has agreed to be the judge of when this point is reached, and will inform you through the Bounty Board if such a time does come about. You may then contact us here, for Southampton to be readied for your outfitting.

In the meantime, Guild weaponry should be suitable to continue your work in Liberty and our own house space.
I hereby say, that I was experienced with your ally's bounty board, the Liberty one. I hunted tens of targets, and now cant keep it further. With my current Hunter guns ineffective, it would be better - just to replace it with Bretonian ones. Tests show its better and can kill 2 bombers fighting a gunboat. However, I just signed up new to the board, and have recently killed 2 pirates. Remember if it was approved, I will use it in Bretonia and Liberty so I can maintain my bounty hunting business. I am trustworthy and I prove your loyalty to the Crown.

Steven Howard out.

==TRANSMISSION OFFLINE==
Pages: 1 2