Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Bounty Hunters Guild Masters - ship permission
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To : Bounty Hunters Guild Masters

Honorables Bounty Hunters Guild Masters , my name is Harap Alb and i'm a freelancer , i must say a rich one .
My story , in fact what concerns my humble request stated here , started not long time ago . Some day .. as i was drifting in my escape pod somewhere in California , i was "colected" by a strange looking cargoship . More strangely , the bely of the cargoship was full of ship parts . I came to an agreement with the misterious captain of the rescue ship , that if he takes me back in NY or let me pick up some parts of ships that he caried and rebuild one as i was already there (i'm an good mechanic) he will get a lot of SC , since my financial background is full of such SC .

Long story short - i managed to put together some parts and make some kind of Bottlenose Gunship .

So ... my request to you Honorable Masters , is that i could use the ship , since i'm an felow of the laws and not an outlaw .

I will patiently wait for your approval .

Here are my current loadout and reputation :

Loadout:
http://i47.tinypic.com/25854pw.jpg

[Image: 25854pw.jpg]
[Image: a5i6uh.jpg]
-=Incomming message=-
-=From: Guildmaster Jones=-

So you just "Found" a guy who happen to have all the parts for a bottlenose just floating around in space.... Likely story, However you really obtained that gunboat is beyond the point.
If we gave every freelancer who asks us nicely a nice new gunboat then there would be no use for the Bounty Hunters at all, they would be replaced by freelancers who can do the job for half the price.

So simple answer, No.
You are also ordered to return the gunboat that you "obtained" to any of our licensed ship dealers within liberty, Failure to do so will result in your ship being hunted down.

-=Transmission ends=-
(03-04-2013, 07:37 AM)meoshi Wrote: [ -> ]-=Incomming message=-
-=From: Guildmaster Jones=-

So you just "Found" a guy who happen to have all the parts for a bottlenose just floating around in space.... Likely story, However you really obtained that gunboat is beyond the point.
If we gave every freelancer who asks us nicely a nice new gunboat then there would be no use for the Bounty Hunters at all, they would be replaced by freelancers who can do the job for half the price.

So simple answer, No.
You are also ordered to return the gunboat that you "obtained" to any of our licensed ship dealers within liberty, Failure to do so will result in your ship being hunted down.

-=Transmission ends=-

Well .. if so i will just cut it to pieces and throw it into space , where it belongs .
I'll just find a new ship (a better one) and will come in handy hunting down Bounty Hunters .

Hahhaahaha "You are also ordered" ... you must be kidding .

Harap Alb out .