Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Permission for the construction of bases in Liberty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Yoni_D
Station name: INDUSTRIAL Helium
Extensive motivation and reasons for building: trade and storage of helium supply of other legal goods that are in segments from New York
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Vice Admiral Alan Polstari
TARGET ID: Yoni
SUBJECT: Your Base Request
ENCRYPTION: Medium
PRIORITY: Medium

Greetings, Mister Yoni.

I'm pleased to see that you received my previous message concerning the scaffolding you previously had set up. That being said, your transmission is a little light on the specifics. For example, what is the affiliation of yourself and your respective group? Why do you wish to build next to a military installation? Would your purposes not be better served building near the source of your mining endeavours? Can you confirm that you've read the relevant laws governing modular base construction and management and that you agree to abide by them? We'll address things more fully once you've supplied the requested information.

Vice Admiral Polstari, signing off.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
1) I have read the law and I know that liberty for rental space Noboa pay, see the list of legal and non-legal goods, I am ready to give liberty to the authorities free access to the database.
2) I want to put the base in Sector 5-C because this sector is well guarded and next to it is always a lot of people and goods required for construction of the base.
3) I agree with all the terms of the construction and management of plant

Greetings, Mister Yoni.

Thank you for your quick reply. The information you provided will be taken into account as we consider your request. We're still missing one piece of information, however, and that is your current affiliation. If you would provide visual evidence of your affiliation, be it Deep Space Engineering, Interspace Commerce, Independent Miner's Guild, et cetera, you will be able to consider your application as "In Process". We'll get back to you on the matter after we've considered all that you've presented.

I am an independent miner, still playing with two friends and to make our game more fun E prostroit station and decided to work for her, as well as E plan to help Novi players evolve.
I wish that I did not do everything right according to the law, I have lost 50 million and a lot of time (((but then I blame myself ....

Greetings, Mister Yoni.

Your information as to your affiliation is noted.

With that out of the way, perhaps I could offer a suggestion? Running a station is not an easy job, especially for a group of only a few inexperienced miners. It might be of benefit for you to merge with an established group such as Corentin Brothers Limited. You may have seen their [CBL] Gas Compression Facility near Philadelphia Station in the Pennsylvania sysem. They have been operating out of that location for months and are quite dependable. You and your group could learn a lot from working with them. I recommend putting out a comm message to them and seeing whether or not you could come to a mutually satisfactory agreement.

In either case, your application is now "Pending". Thank you for your patience, we look forward to hearing back from you soon.

I have experience in management of the station, in freelantser I play for a long time so not a novice Smile I want to build your base and administriravat it, so it will be interesting to play ... Smile
I have experience in management of the station, in freelanсer I play for a long time so not a novice Smile I want to build your base and manage it, so it will be interesting to play ... Smile

Greetings, Mister Yoni.

After some consideration on the matter, we have come to the conclusion that we may be able to make a workable arrangement. If you can confirm that you will not build your station any closer than 5 kilometers from West Point Military Academy and the surrounding trade lane infrastructure, then I believe we can make this a go. If you agree to this then I can have the government expedite your request. Your application will still be considered "Pending" until final authorization is given. Thank you for your patience, we look forward to hearing back from you soon.