Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: IMG & The Judges
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings Independent Miners Guild.

I am Judge Alpha of the Judicial Corps,

i would like to apologize for yesterday as we did not get to fully introduce ourselves to your organisation, and i believe our chat was cut short due to other business within the Judicial Corps, we plan to fly down to Tau 23 later this evening in the hope that we may get to know more about you and what you do, you may also get to know a bit more about us if you so please, we are happy to answer any question that you may have for us, we will also patrol the area in the hope that we may run into some Outcasts, we haven't had much training in the asteroid fields as you saw yesterday, and i believe it's something we can adjust too, if you don't mind we would like to operate within Tau 23 space on a regular basis, so that we may flourish our skills as pilots in new environments, learn more about the Independent Miners Guild and of course try to claim some bounties.

I hope to hear from you soon.
[Image: EricPearce.png]

Judge Alpha,

I am Eric Pearce, the administrator for Dounby Station and one of the leaders of our Tau division of the Paramilitary Defence Force. I was present at the small skirmish with the Outcasts last night, and your assistance was appreciated (although the sheer amount of combatants who showed up afterwards rendered both our groups rather unneeded). As Miss Huntington informed you, if you end up in trouble with the Royalist Gallic forces you will not be welcome on Java - we have our place in the Taus and have had to find a way to keep it there.
If you are to be fighting the Outcasts in the future - with Interspace footing the bill - we are content to fight alongside you.
Any miner, transport captain or defence pilot should be willing enough to answer questions about the Guild when they're not pre-occupied.

Having spent quite some time fighting out in the Taus, I'll give you a few tips on asteroid combat, at least in a bomber. As you'll have noticed, larger ships will struggle to move through the denser fields and are easy prey for bombers. However, Nova torpedoes don't agree with rock fields either. The number of rookie pilots I've seen take themselves and others out with some poor judgement...
A coordinated group of SNAC bombers are the best strategy against anything the 'casts can throw at us.

A wish of good luck from me, I'll likely see you out in space.

For the Guild,
Eric Pearce
Greetings Eric Pearce Sir.

I can assure you the Judges respect your position and that of your understanding with the Royalist Gallic Forces and we will never put you in any position that will effect your neutral standing with the Royalist Gallic Forces.

That now out of the way sir i wish to share with you an interest of the Judges, we have been in Liberty for some time now, and now that we have a large force we are trying to spread our forces throughout Bretonia and Kusari, i believe you have a bounty board that we are very interested in applying for, if there is any reason that you may feel this is inappropriate we will understand.

I will first explain why it is within our best interest to apply for the IMG bounty board, and that is to simply aid you in your fight against your enemies, not just that but it will give us the opportunity to put the Judge forces in environments they have no experience in, to train them further as pilots, and to unite our two groups together in the hope that we may work together against piracy within the Tau systems, it will also allow us to engage in combat against pirate I.D ships, as oppose to just the Outcasts and Corsairs etc.

I hope this seems appealing to you sir and i look forward to your reply.

Judge Alpha
[Image: EricPearce.png]

As long as things with Gallia don't end up anything like what we've been hearing about Rheinland, you should be fine to hunt up in the Taus alongside us. I'll make sure to let Claire know you're interested.
As a note, if things do go tits-up with the Rheinlanders, we'd prefer you to avoid Freistadt.

For the Guild,
Eric Pearce
Greetings Eric Pearce

We will make sure that Gallic and Judicial Forces remain neutral with one another, i am grateful for your early replies on this matter sir, and we will respectfully avoid Freistadt if things do go "tits up", we are in fact looking to avoid all out war with Rheinland & we will no longer be operating within Rheinland space nor will we engage RNC targets, we will simply wait until the situation has been evaluated and concluded.