Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: [TAZ] Temporary Autonomous Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
COMM ID: David Dvir, Omicron Zoner
TARGET ID: TAZ
SUBJECT: Baffin Base Construction
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: Medium

kallisti!
Even though we are individuals, we have common ground with each other, I have met another fellow zoner during my jorneys and we have developed a special relationship and it it's weird because.. it felt like fun.. which is new in the omicrons, with the constant dangerous .. the nomads the pirates.. it seems we can't find a decent place we can call "home".
After hearing about your mysterious orginization and reading the charter I have decided to visit with my colony ship and to be impressed - indeed I was.
Anyway, that was 3 years ago from now, and after seeing how peaceful and calm your home is, we wish to build our own "little" home, where we can live with our families without any worries and truly experience utopia, we have this one life to appericiate the design and beauty of the universe and for that i am extremly grateful.
We will be visitng Baffin today, it is vital for us to have your approval before we establish the base to avoid misunderstandings and perhaps hire some of your whales as well.
Once we reach baffin, we will open a local comm and introduce ourselves, we yet to know the exact time of our arrival but rest assured we will notify.

// OORP
I mean every word.. house blows, we respect but get no respect back and im sure we will be treated fairly by taz ( same goes with you it's mutual ).
also, in terms of finance we are well established and we may even require some deliveries on later stages for the base, but theres time for that.
our real reason for applying is because we want to RP with this base as zoners.
Thank's lads and I hope to hear from you guys soon.

David Dvir out.

David Dvir Out.
[/indent]
[Image: ambassadorsoffice.png]

*Incoming Transmission*
Comm ID: Mad John Rackham
Location: Ambassador's Office, Shasta Orbital Skyhook, Baffin System
To: David Dvir

Mr Dvir,

Thanks for your enquiry. As you'll be aware, the TAZ prize the freedom to stretch our legs out in Baffin and it's always been the Faction policy to maintain exclusive occupation of its space whilst at the same time welcoming visitors who wish to pass through and trade at Shasta and Sedona in particular.

So, the immediate and blanket answer to your request is, unfortunately, negative, we ain't in the mindset to start writing leases for any part of Baffin space at the moment. And in particular, and sorry this applies to yerself, to folks we don't know about who might become noisy neighbours.

Having said all of that, you have raised a question for the Inner Spanktum to consider...... And we'll be debating this whole issue. But please don't hold yer breath waiting for a resolution.

This is not the answer you were looking for, I know. But in any event we would need to know a whole lot more about you and your intent for a base before any kinda agreement to allow construction to commence could be reached.

Hail Eris!
MJR