Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Captains of the Rheinland Naval Capital ships (RNC) listed below
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
RNC-Katzchen, RNC-Kuguar, RNC-Maus, RNC-Nebelparder, RNC-Ostrawitz, RNC-Siberischetiger, RNC-Wiesbaden, RNC|MND-Gepard, shaf, RNC-Amurleopard, Uncle.Fester

[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]

SOURCE: Battleship Strausberg, New Berlin System.
ENCRYPTION: Medium, port RM-HC-JFH-4856
  • >>> Receiving...
    >> Decrypting...
    > Opening...
[Image: amon2_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg]

SUBMITTER: Major Siegfried Hermann
RECIPIENT: Listed above
SUBJECT:

Encrypting...
Closing...

[TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]
<<<Resending transmission, expanding recipient list>>>
<< Incoming transmission >>
… Rheiland Military Encryption …

Source:Battleship Wiesbaden,New Berlin System.

PRIORITY: High

ENCRYPTION: High

SUBMITTER : Captain Dietrich Schreiber

RECIPIENT : Major Siegfried Hermann

Guten Tag major i will gladly explain myself.We were stationed at Braunschweig for some repairs and resupplies,then i received urgent message addresed to all Rheiland Military capital ships.It was an order to them to assemble at omega 15 for attack on illegal base supported by red hessians.As this message came through encripted military channels we answered immedeatly and proceeded to omega 15.When we arrived there i noticed a zoner drednought floating near the freeport but as our battlegroup been attacked by a group of red hessiand and Judges ships,i didn't give too much atention to it.We were ordered not to enter the fight but assault the station.After some time then the terrorists were scattered and fleed from combat,the captain of zoner vessel tried to convince us we are violating the rheiland law by attacking the station.Of course we didn't listen to him as I myself has witnesed how hardly the terrorists tried to protect the base.But shortly after you arrived and ordered to all ships to leave the area at once and return to Rheiland territory .I immediately complied and we returned to new berlin system,where I ordered to dock with the Ring for some continuing repairs that we don't had the time to finish.

Singed,
Captain Dietrich Schreiber, Captain of Rheiland Capital Ship Wiesbaden

<< Transmission Closed >>
========INCOMING TRANSMISSION========

To: Major Siegfried Hermann
Encryption: Medium.
Source ID: Eric Hoffman
Subject: Incident in Omega 15.

Got an information from internal sources about the base in Omega 15, that's being used as a safe haven for all kind of scum and a request to join the designated task force to wipe it out. As far as I know, information about the base came from the secondary and, possibly, primary divisions of MND over secured channels.

Upon arrival, we joined the siege operation and took it under own control, since it was a total mess, partially thanks to hessian involvement.. Due to their rapid response, I decided not to question intel we had and proceeded with the siege. They wouldn't rush into a suicidal assault against an overwhelming enemy force if that installation wouldn't be of high importance to them. Also, Judges arrived to support Hessian cause and that took any and all remaining doubts about what's going on. Their group purpose in the omegas require further investigation - they have been spotted in taking hostile actions against us on the Liberty frontline in the past.

Shortly before your arrival, we even had hessian messenger from Rheinwehr oberkommando that was telling us to cease the assault.

[Image: th_screen210_zps9485e95f.jpg] [Image: th_screen212_zpsedb5bb55.jpg]

Also, the Rot Front pilot, that took cover in the arrived Zoner battlegroup, was actively trying to order us to leave.
<...>

In the end, Zoners agreed to keep the hessians away from installation. Before our departure, I've decided to take the opportunity and destroy Jormungad-class battleship, that was keeping itself behind the Zoner task force. I can't really explain what happened afterwards, there're 2 possible options.

1) Jormungad rushed to zoners in order to allow them to backstab us. As soon as zoners were behind our backs, they opened fire.
2) Jormungad's captain tried to put zoners into crossfire and provoke hostilities. Doesn't explain why they opened fire on our backs, though, but I still went with the latter explanation.

[Image: th_screen286_zpsfe7281b9.jpg] [Image: th_screen287_zpsc5bde351.jpg]

Here's the full data we've collected from during the incident. Sorry, couldn't bother to sort all of it out - there are more than 130 guncams and communication logs from the incident, some of them have been recorded in reverse mode.
You can send it to your analytics, if required.

P.S. Somehow, I'm sure we will have trouble with that base and that group in future, especially due to worrying reports of Corsair and Hessian military vesels dockign there. I'm seriously recommending further investigation.

Hoffman out.
========TRANSMISSION TERMINATED========

Before you ask questions about that character - it was planned to release him under BDM supervision,but that RP was never finished.Couldnt wait for next few months for a replay, so went along. discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php
[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]

SOURCE: Battleship Strausberg, New Berlin System.
ENCRYPTION: Medium, port RM-HC-JFH-4856
  • >>> Receiving...
    >> Decrypting...
    > Opening...
[Image: amon2_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg]

SUBMITTER: Major Siegfried Hermann
RECIPIENT: Listed above
SUBJECT: Time's up

• Time's up, Captains,

I've received two captains' answers out of eleven. That's outrageous. You had the chance to explain your actions in time, yet you decided to simply ignore me. You'll be informed about the consequences of your actions later. I'll ignore any more explanations, so don't bother.

Captain Dietrich Schreiber,

It seems to me you were following orders, not acting autonomously. For now, your name is crossed from my list, if you name the commander you got the orders from.

Captain Eric Hoffman,

That "hessian messenger" would be me, if you don't remember. I ordered you to break the siege, yet you failed to comply. We'll talk about this later.

I've sent the data for further investigation.

Also. This situation is embarassing. Opening fire on a station without declaration of war is against everything we represent. Even if it's true that Freeport 101, which I personally believe, is a hessian farmhouse, it doesn't give you the right of opening fire on it just like that. We're soldiers, not butchers. Don't get me wrong, I don't like that base being there either, yet there are RULES, which we must follow. Until this situation is resolved, military units are forbidden to launch any kind of attack against that base.

Singed,
    Major Siegfried Hermann, Rheinwehr Haupflotte High Command.

Encrypting...
Closing...

[TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]

Encryption: Medium.

Herr Siegfried, I think you're a bit incorrect about us disobeying your order to break the siege. We did stop firing on the station after that - and the few shots that still got placed were sent in order to prevent it from putting down it's shields until the situation becomes fully clear and the fleet departs. We did not leave the system due to still heavy hessian presence and us sorting few matters with local zoners - best example of it would be the destroyed hessian Jormungad-class battleship before our departure.

As for the captains of
RNC-Katzchen, RNC-Kuguar, RNC-Nebelparder, , RNC-Siberischetiger, shaf, RNC-Amurleopard, as I mentioned, I took partial control over the siege after our arrival. As such, we take responsibility for their actions during the opration. As for initial phase, I believe it was relatively same, and so we considered counter-productive to send 6 same reports to the Oberkommando.

Captains of these ships also showed excellent level of subordination and discipline when Zoners opened fire on us. They ceased fire as soon as ordered, preventing the destruction of Zoner's flagship with possibly worse diplomatic consequences. #303 (Still, Zoners are solely responsible for the firefight that happened.)

Captain Dietrich of RNC-Wiesbaden already explained himself, as far as I know.

RNC-Ostrawitz and RNC|MND-Gepard - these are cruiser-class vessels, that did not participate in the siege per se, but were actively and succesfully, I should say, defending the battlegroup from arrived hessians.
Uncle.Fester provided an invaluable help against enemy Thors on his Wraith. Didn't and couldn't do much against base itself.

P.S. I, or, should I say, we (since those captains did pay attention to your messages) understand the necessity to follow the formal procedure, and we will do so. But I'd like to mention that base in question expands rather rapidly. In a very short time it will become rather indestructible, if not already.
P.P.S. Something I found in that data storage - it seems Rot Front and unidentified (captains say it was corsair one) vessels docked on the base when we have been departing. Not enough information to use it as a solid evidence, but I'm sure your analysts may find it useful, if they already didn't get it. #141

Encryption: High.

Something I forgot to ask, herr Siegfried. You're saying that you manned a (presumably) Hessian vessel with Hessian IFF signature to give us a message? I thought you were commanding over Niflheim.

Hoffman out.