Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Omicron Supply Industries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: tycusdekkertb2.png]

Subject: Base Construction.

Good day OSI,

I'm looking to construct a cargo storage base that shall act as a Freeport in future. If you're willing and able, I would like to know the costs of construction for both a shield module and possibly two cargo storage modules?

Let me know if you require any additional information, which I shall provide in private communications.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Tycus Dekker.

[Image: tycusdekkertbend.png]
[Image: kelly.png]

Dear Mr. Dekker

As you can imagine we are in need of some further information before we can even start negotiating the exact terms of the deal. This would of course include the exact location of the base.

But not only that, but these days everyone calls himself a zoner if that is in one way or another convenient for his goals. Therefore we would also like to have some background information about yourself and the group you are working with/for if applicable.

Best regards
Jason Kelly
Director of OSI

[Image: transmissionbottom.png]
[Image: tycusdekkertb2.png]

Mr Kelly,

thank you for responding.

Getting down to nuts and bolts as it were. I ain't a Zoner but a mere Junker who works as a trader, scraper and occasional business man. I'm a member of the Junkers Congress and conduct my dealings with them. We've had some dealings with TAZ in the past and currently still help them with any projects they may undertake.

As for the base, it won't be a Zoner Freeport but a Junker Freeport, which allows those who don't wish to harm Junkers to dock and resupply and sell their goods and wares. Once I get clearance from the Authorities to build the base, I can update you on the exact location and we can move on from there.

What I'm looking for is a figure to base my own calculations off of and if you need a location for that I can certainly, via private communication, give you a general vicinity in the meantime.

Regards,

Tycus Dekker

[Image: tycusdekkertbend.png]