Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Libertonian Authorities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: tycusdekkertb2.png]

Subject: Base Construction

To whom this may concern,

My name is Tycus Dekker and I'm a Bretonian Junker currently working in Liberty and a member of the Junkers Congress.

I'm looking to build a base in Libertonian space to act as a Freeport for local Junkers and freelancers and am therefore applying for a base license at request of your laws. The particulars of the base location can be discussed on a more secure frequency but the base will be supplied by a core one energy generator, with shield and cargo storage modules until further upgrades become necessary. The base will not be used for nefarious means but as a storage depot and place to rest for the hard workers of Liberty space. The construction of the base will in no way interfere with space traffic and nor should it interfere with the normal rounds of Liberty Police patrols.

If there are any details I've missed or information you require, you can contact me on this channel or on a private channel at your choosing.

Have a good day further.

Regards,

Tycus Dekker.

[Image: tycusdekkertbend.png]
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Vice Admiral Alan Polstari
TARGET ID: Tycus Dekker
SUBJECT: Junker Freeport
ENCRYPTION: Medium
PRIORITY: Medium

Greetings, Mister Dekker.

We've received your message. If you would be so kind as to pass along via secure methods where you wish to construct this facility I will make sure that information reaches the right ears in the government. We'll also need the proposed name of this station.

Vice Admiral Polstari, signing off.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

Still waiting to hear back from you on the matter of your station's name and location. The sooner the better of course.

Your transmission has been received. Once we have confirmation that no known criminal elements or enemies of the Republic of Liberty will be granted access, and that the Primary Fleet elements of the Liberty Forces will have continual access, then I believe we have an understanding. Please acknowledge the Junker Congress' agreement to these terms on this channel.