Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Junkers Congres
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
>>>>>>>>incoming transmission<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>>priority:high<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hello, from a humble trader, and Captain of the Train class trade ship: Behemov
I've been hauling the ore of the Careiro Asteroid Field for some time now. I couldn't help but notice a base has been built there, also noticed the defense platforms wasn't to happy about me either
After some asking around, I learned that I should register my ship at Saltese station, and found there is some conditions following registration, I would like to be enlightened of what these conditions might be.

At the moment I work for Border world exports, and I haul ore when ever there is a miner on station in Humboldt

Forgive me if I am not using the proper protocols to inquire for ship registration

>>>>>>>Error 404: End of transmission<<<<<<<
*Miles opens the console*

Good day sir or ma'am. This is Congressman Alex Cooper.
While most people register directly by speaking to one of our Congress ships or some of... The very few security pilots that we've hired. This is by all means a welcome approach.

First off. The rules we set up about the registration.
A registered miner is not allowed to sell ore directly to non Congress vessels.
All ore mined by registered miners are to be delivered to Saltese until such a time when it is filled to the brim.
All registered ships can enjoy the service of Congress attained security. I.E the weapon platforms surrounding Saltese. And the mentioned security mercs.
This is basically the gist of it.
If you wish to read the full set of rules, guidlines and info pertaining Saltese refer to This section.

I see no problem with registering a Bowex employee. Neither should the remaining Congressmen.

If you wish to register simply ask around Humboldt for a Congressman or an affiliated security pilot.
Or relay the info of your ship (Callsign mainly) in this section. Thank you, and have a productive and lucrative day.

Your's in business, Congressman Alex Cooper.
(03-07-2013, 04:31 PM)Cremotoria Wrote: [ -> ]>>>>>>>>incoming transmission<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>>priority:high<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hello, from a humble trader, and Captain of the Train class trade ship: Behemov
I've been hauling the ore of the Careiro Asteroid Field for some time now. I couldn't help but notice a base has been built there, also noticed the defense platforms wasn't to happy about me either
After some asking around, I learned that I should register my ship at Saltese station, and found there is some conditions following registration, I would like to be enlightened of what these conditions might be.

At the moment I work for Border world exports, and I haul ore when ever there is a miner on station in Humboldt

Forgive me if I am not using the proper protocols to inquire for ship registration

>>>>>>>Error 404: End of transmission<<<<<<<
[Image: feUU8.png]

Well my esteemed colleague has already pointed out our base policy for Saltese.
So to just affirm what he has already said.
There is no problem with allowing access to a Bowex ship.
Just list the name of the ship you want to have docking rights here.
Those given access will comply with base policy.
Have a nice day!