Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: RFP| HQ Deceased Officer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
---------------------------------------INCOMING TRANSMISSION---------------------------------------

Encryption: None
Priority: Medium
Identification: Rheinland Federal Polizei Reserve Officer - Semir Gerkhan
Source: Ulm Border Station - System Stuttgart
Subject: Deceased Reserve Officer

Mein Inspekteur:

It is my sad duty to inform you that Bundespolizei Reserve Officer, Chris Ritter, was dead in action yesterday morning, at 9:00 am, NB time.

The officer Ritter was on patrol with me, and we were stationed in Hamburg near Altona Station, controlling traffic of the tradelanes. Suddenly became a small freighter passed in front the station at high speed. Although the X-Ray scanners only showed us a medium sized cargo of toy teddy bears, the new molecular scanners revealed what was inside of them: clear traces of cardamine. After ordering the ship to stop vainly, the persecution began. The freighter went into the next tradelane and we followed closely, Ritter before me.

Once inside the lane, I contact Ritter and told him to prepare to launch a cruise disruptor to the suspect as we get out of the tradelane, and when I had not even finished saying that, a small private civil transport crossed the lane to the left and stood in the middle between Ritter and the objective.

My colleague and I saw that the collision was imminent and abruptly left the lane. I avoided it for very little, but Ritter was going to crash irretrievably, because he was before me and was closer. At the last moment, perhaps foreseeing that in civil transport was a family with young children, and demonstrating a skilled piloting, managed to turn and avoid disaster, but could not see a gas carrier, Titanic class, that was parked by the side of the lane with warning lights on.

Ritter's Phantom literally melted against one of the containers of gas carrier, which was followed by a partial explosion that evaporated what little remained of the police fighter.

Apart from Officer Ritter, from which we could not find more than traces of a toenail, no more casualties or wounded in the incident, though of course the smuggler ran away with all cardamine. The civilian transport driver, a bretonian outlander native of Cambridge, has been arrested for dangerous driving.

Officer Ritter was a great mate, a good friend, and always did his duty with dedication and effort. The funeral will be tomorrow at 6:30 pm, NB time, on Planet Stuttgart, where he was born, in Central Temple of Heilbrönn Straße.

Always at your orders. Gerkhan out.

Officer Semir Gerkhan
Bundespolizei Reserve Rheinland

------------------------------------------END OF TRANSMISSION---------------------------------------