Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: [RHA] | From: Sarah Braun
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
┌────────────────────────────┐
Incoming Transmission
└────────────────────────────┘

[Image: AQL1oNO.png]
SHIP ID: Sarah.Braun
SUBJECT: Old faces

Hallo,

ja, I'm suprised myself - but you might have noticed that I'm not working for the Rheinwehr anymore since a few weeks already. And there's nothing more interesting than having a talk with your closest enemy who you normally just encounter between cross fire and target cross. However that's not the only reason I'm contacting you.

I've lost a drunken bet with one of your people who apparently still is "certified unfit for work". Ja, if that would have been true, he likely wouldn't have won the bet. Anyways, that drunkard by the name of Rainer Suff told me that his sick certificate was long overdue, and that he's needing to inform you about his current status. Well, the bet forced me to do that for him.

The universe has become small, ja? I'll give you a hint: Darmstadt Depot - Biergarten. His legs are cured. And I've never seen a Rheinlander being able to drink that lot. Still I found it a ridiculous fortune that my person has to inform you about it. He said that he didn't dared to do it himself, thus the bet. I doubt you're interested in what my request to him was in case I'd have won.

Whatever, I've fullfilled my part. You won't have to reply to this if you don't like to. But as said - it's always interesting to see your ex-archenemy's face, isn't it?

Liebe Grüße,

[Image: oHRN1ip.png]
┌────────────────────────────┐
Ending Transmission
└────────────────────────────┘