Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: From |ALG| Waste Disposal | To: |CMB|-Bergbau Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
.:Incomming Transmission:.
.Big Grinecoding Transmission:.
.:Opening File:.

Encryption: Medium

'tag mein Damen und Herren,

first I would like to introduce myself, my name is Thomas Reuter I'm the CEO of |ALG| Waste Disposal, and currently working on some big project.

We are interested in getting Koeln in one of the economically largest systems. But therefore we need every assistance we can get. Specially from Companies that are based in Koeln System.

So here is the Deal, we need resources to get Koeln strong. And since the |CMB| is one of the Mining Corparations that is working in Koeln, we would like to get docking rights on Bergbau Depot.
Also to increase your Profit we offer you to Supply Bergbau Depot with the Following Materials:

MOX
Basic Alloy
Ship Hull Panels
Oxygen

Maybe you could manage it to increase the Buying Price of the Station to 1000 Credits per Unit for each Commodity, so that our Pilots dont make any losses.

|ALG| Waste Disposal also have a good realationship to the RFP| , specialy the Bundesgrenzschutz, we will arrange that the Patrols will increased in Koeln Systems so that all Pilots and also the Base of |CMB|, the one of |CMB| and |ALG| will allways get safe to their destination and never get destroyed.

For all this offers |ALG| Waste Disposal would like to get Permission to buy Alluminium Ore at Bergbau Depot for 7000 Credits per Unit. So you would get 2000 Credits profit, if your employees dont Mine the ore.

Greetings

Thomas Reuter, CEO of |ALG| Waste Disposal

.:Transmisson Closed:.

*Boosting Singal*

*Boosting Singal*
===Incoming Transmission===

[Image: tk-interview.jpg]

Source: The Ring, New Berlin system.
Comm ID: Hanna Richter, DHC Secretary

Guten Abend Herr Reuter.

Surprising or not; Bergbau Depot is under the control of Daumann Heavy Construction.

We appreciate your will to assist in supplying of the base; however CMB division has enough personnel to meet maintenance requirements.

Concerning your interest in purchasing Aluminum ore, I'm afraid we cannot allow that. Several market strategy advisors have suggested us not to facilitate the competition with an entry point into our market. Our business relations are fine as they are now, the last thing we need is to severe the only strong link that keeps the house floating, that is, the corporations. Besides, CMB also has enough personnel to ship the ore to Stokes, and if needed, DHC transports are readily available as well.

I'm sure you understand mein Herr. Hopefully we can do business at some time in the future, if the situation permits.

Hochachtungsvoll

Hanna Richter

===Transmission Terminated===