Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Assault on omicron 74 zoner guard system.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd just like to thank the members of the TBH who have just seen off an attack on zoner guard space by zoner station Sanctuary in the omicron 74 system.

Your forces were out numbered and you fault well to over come such odds.
I myself Zoner-Peace and another zoner vessel monitored the situation and offered assistants but it seems it wasn't needed.
With your expert piloting skills you seemed to have the situation well in hand.

I think this assault was a result of the zoners assisting the AI in neighbouring kappa system earlyer.
To which I might add the AI royally waxed there But's...

If either the AI or any corsair faction need assistants from any other force attacking there systems or vessels we the zoners would be more then willing to assist...

Once again great good and thanks a million...

CoolCoolCoolCoolCool

Signed Zoner-Mow...

p.s Not forgetting the zoner vessels that arrived in the area to assist thank for your fast response to a zoner area under assault...Smile
**** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ****

**** SENDER: Arcelia Chavez ****

**** SIGNAL STRENGTH: 89 % ****

**** ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Private Communication Encryption *****

[Image: arcelia_chavez.jpg]

** CONNECTION ESTABLISHED **

Arcelia Chavez, Centurion of the Brotherhood responding to the transmission by the Omicron 74 Zoners. Greetings, Sir.

What can I say? It was a pleasure helping you out and, to be honest, I had no idea that this was a Zoner guard system that we followed the nomad contacts into. But once we had jumped, it was all mayhem and I guess we managed to break their ranks.

The Brotherhood has a small combat reconnaisance wing in Omicron Kappa, so we will be around. In case you find yourself or friends under attack, send a call. We will try to help.

In return we would like to get intel that you can gather about enemy movement, enemy strength, pretty much everything that is noteworthy. We want to learn more about what we are fighting.

So, it was a pleasure. Good luck and when you need help, let us know. We won't bow to a surge of alien swarming. Takes more than that bunch of them today to challenge us.

Arcelia Chavez
The Brotherhood

*** TRANSMISSION STANDBY FOR ANSWER ***