Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty Rogues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: disgunbgoodtransmission.png]

Encryption: Ye' ain't breakin' this
Signal Strength: Kraken
Source: Galileo
Subject: 'Em 'Casts

[A man wearing an old looking leather jacket lights up a cigar and clears his throat with a cough as the message starts.]

Ahoy fellow Rogue cap'ns.

I'm contactin' ye' concernin' the unsettlin' amount o' Outcast capital class ships we've b'n encounterin' on our turf over the past few days.

The 'Casts 've always b'n enterin' our turf with their heavy equipment every now n' then. But I 've the feelin' me n' my hearties 're encounterin' more n' more 'Casts every day. Today we even got a message from 'ne o' 'em 'Casts.

Me n' my heartie callsign'd "Happy Distraint" were flyin' past the Alberta minin' fields, wishin' good day to 'em hard workin' miners 'round. When we got a contact on our long range scanners, a 'Cast flyin' a Zoner made Corvo ship, callsigned "Abhorrence". Immediately when my heartie got 'im on his scanners, the 'Cast told my heartie to "Stop or he b' shot" n' a second later he engaged us.

[The man takes a deep breath from his cigar and puffs out a cloud of smoke.]

After the firin' had b'n goin' on fer a while, n' my heartie got taken out by the overwhelmin' hostile forces we encountered, the 'Cast sent me a message that he told I should b' forwardin' to all o' the Rogues.

[The man leans forward as a recording of the Outcast captain's message is played on the background.]

Ye' heard the message, n' this is why I b' contactin' ye'.
The amount o' 'Cast capital ships in Liberty space has gotten out o' hands n' we must put an end to 'em flyin' on our turf with 'em big 'ss ships once n' fer all.

I'll b' waitin' fer yer replies fellow Rogues. May the Kraken b' with ye'.

[The man nods at the camera and extinguishes his cigar to an ashtray as the message ends.]

[Err. Signal lost.]
[Image: 2zyx73b.jpg]

:::INCOMING VIDEO TRANSMISSION:::

Encryption and Strength: HIGH

*Jackson is seen sitting in a chair at a desk having some papers stacked in a pile. He lights a cigar and smokes while listening again to the recording of the Outcast and nodding silently.*

So. Your telling me this fellow here is trying to take a hold of our territory huh? We have been gettin' similar reports such as this but to have the nerve to say he is taking control of Alberta... and telling you to tell us...

*He starts to laugh and takes out his custom 44 Magnum revolver and starts playing with it in his hands.*

Well. He'll have a warm welcome into Liberty the next time he shows his orange stained face again. You can be sure his ship will be put on the blacklist for our hired men to take down along with the rest of them Outcast capitol ship captains and pilots who have started to make a commotion. That is... If I don't get to him first. *He spits*

A man's got to know his limitations. And they seem to think they have non.

*He blows a cloud of smoke that seems to form into the LR symbol.*

*Static*

:::END OF TRANSMISSION:::