Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Owners of Malaclypse Freeport and Freeport XXI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: steve-bender_276491_zpsf2271f97.jpg]

Geuten Tag mein freinds. My name is Steven Bender - Copilot of the Volograd Industries trade vessel Dschinghis. We already have a trade agreement with Shasta, however I see that both of you have opened channels offering docking facilites for trade. My copilot Louis and I have been trading with Shasta for a while now, and we are willing to extend our offer to both of you. I know that both of you have your own respective channels for this matter - but being my time is limited, with all the loading and unloading i need to do, it seemed easier to reach both of you through the same channel. If you would like our assistance in delivering supplies to your bases please respond to this channel and add SCRA|VI-Dschinghis to your station whitelists. Thank you for your time.

-Steven Bender
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Encryption: Sledge Hammer
Source: Malaclypse Freeport, Baffin System
To: Steven Bender
Subject: Opening doors

[Image: gd9477112rutgerhauerfil.jpg]

Kallisti Mr. Bender!

On behalf of the Temporary Autonomous Zoners I welcome you and your ship to Malaclypse Freeport. We can always use an extra hand in bringing and taking away goodies. All the arrangements have been done for you to have clear docking on the station.

Yours in Eris,

Theodore Sturgeon
TAZ Templar

END OF TRANSMISSION