Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Omicron Supply Industries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Encryption: Zonerish
Source: Ravenhurst Watch, Baffin System
From: Dr. Hodge Van Mojo, Second Apostle of Eris and Patron of the Season of Discord
To: Omicron Supply Industries
Subject: Formal, singular invitation

[Image: 4280g.jpg]

Kallisti southern brethren!

I am writing to you because, to our surprise, and even after being notified by the colective invitation, you haven't asked for docking rights at Malaclypse Freeport yet. Perhaps this is all a missunderstanding, and you gave it for granted. Please take us out of our intrigue. You are very welcome. And you will be needed here in the near future.

Yours in Eris,

Dr. Hodge Van Mojo
Second Apostle of Eris and Patron of the Season of Discord

END OF TRANSMISSION
[Image: kelly.png]

Dear Dr. Hodge Van Mojo

Imagine our surprise when we received this message. But let me explain:

Omicron Supply Industries has always respected the sovereign rule of the Temporary Autonomous Zoners over and the sanctity of the Baffin system. And because of your apparent wish of solitude we implied that the TAZ did not only believe in Eris, but also in being self-sustaining. And we respected that too.

Due to that and its location, the Baffin system has never caught the eye of our marketing strategists. Therefore, we are not even aware of a "collective invitation" concerning Malaclypse Freeport.

But because we have received this "singular invitation" let me state very clearly:
The Temporary Autonomous Zoners are our brethren and fellow followers of the Zoner way. Therefore, OSI will not deny any request for help from TAZ. Provided, of course, it does comply with OSI policy and politics.

Because I suspect that our more religious employers are most likely to put in an extra shift I would like them to have be able to pray to Eris with their brethren from the TAZ and attend services and ceremonies.
If that is not possible, I would still ask you to accommodate their religious needs as best as possible.

Best regards
Jason Kelly
Director of HR

[Image: transmissionbottom.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Encryption: Zonerish
Source: Ravenhurst Watch, Baffin System
From: Dr. Hodge Van Mojo, Second Apostle of Eris and Patron of the Season of Discord
To: Omicron Supply Industries
Subject: Formal, singular invitation

[Image: 4280g.jpg]

Kallisti!

That's what I wanted to hear! Now, listen, we have finally opened the recently build Zenarch, an Agora meant for all Zoners to meet and discuss philosophy, politics, religion, and whatever troubles their already trouble minds. Why don't you join us there for a little chatter?

Yours in Eris,

Dr. Hodge Van Mojo
Second Apostle of Eris and Patron of the Season of Discord

END OF TRANSMISSION