Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Order| 141| Order Overwatch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
COMM ID: Captain Lee, Commander of the "Atlanta"
TARGET ID: The Order
SUBJECT: Patrol Report #1
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: High

Today approx. at 14: 30 Launched from Meskhenet Station to patrol Omicron-Mu. Approx. at 14:50 I've located Nomad Activity near the jump-hole. I Was forced to engage the hostile ships while sustaining medium attacks by a freelancer pilot " SR.Leviathan" - I have managed to destroy one ship while the others have comitted suicide.
The vessel of this freelancer is still in our system and I ask to spread the word and hunt him down ; Show him what happends to people who cross The Order.

A visual footage of this inccident is available down below ;

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

To: Captain Lee, Commander of the "Atlanta"
Subject: ReTongueatrol Report #1

Greetings, Captain. Constantine here, on behalf of the Overwatch.

Thank you for the footage and your work in defence of our systems. Continue keeping a vigilant watch in Omicron Mu, allow no hostile to remain long in that system.

As for that (SR~ tagged vessels, they are already known enemies to us. They've been assisting the nomads in their invasions regularly, and our forces have fought them many times in many battles. Consider them as one of your usual enemies, just engage the hell outta them wherever seen.

Keep them reports coming.

Constantine out.

END OF TRANSMISSION