Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Freeport 2 Administrators, Bering System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****
COMM ID: Commander Rohj Teerin
TARGET ID: Freeport 2 Administrators
SUBJECT: Incident with RNC-Pandora
ENCRYPTION: Medium
PRIORITY: High

[Image: 2lu2po7.png]

Dear Sir or Madam,

I regret to inform you that on the way back from a deep patrol, my wing mate and I were fired upon by RNC-Pandora right next to your facility. As a clear violation of the No Fire Zone, I thought it best to contact your offices immediately after returning to base.

Sincerely, Commander Teerin, Liberty Navy.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
****RESENDING PRIOR TRANSMISSION****
[Image: F2_2a.png]

Comm ID : ser Isaac Porter
Target ID : Commander Rohj Teerin ; Liberty Navy
Subject : Incident with RNC-Pandora
PRIORITY: Normall

Freeport 2; Bering system

Hello commander,
Yeah, I read your report in moment that they arrived in office.And frankly, I do not know what you expect from Freeport 2, and personnel on this base.Freeport 2 is neutral, ZONER, base and its location between the two warring houses.
Freeport 2 has a history full of incidents, which have caused by the both sides, Rheinland and Liberty. If you not remember, ( residents of this base have an excellent brings back memories), a year ago, Liberty Navy, broke the NoFireZone, and action, which is measured by madness, did enormous damage on the Freeport 2 .( btw,in that action,be your first commander, Admiral LN)
Strictly adhering to the principles of neutrality, personall from Freeport 2, do not enter into a conflict or warring parties, except and only only if you have an action for the cause of an attack on the Freeport 2 or on ships at Zoner federal mark.
Freeport 2, does not have such a fleet, which could be open conflict with Liberty Navy or Rheinland Military.We only hope remains in humanity and virtue, a war pilot or commander, that will respect the neutrality of the base, as well as a policy of neutrality, which for now is still holding on somewhat stable legs.
If by any chance, you have something tangible, which would help to increase the safety of the base, without compromising the integrity of neutrality, I am working to listen.

God bless you
COMM ID: Commander Rohj Teerin
TARGET ID: Freeport 2 Administrators
SUBJECT: Incident with RNC-Pandora
PRIORITY: High

[Image: 2lu2po7.png]

Mister Porter,

I am fully aware that your station is indeed a Zoner facility which maintains its neutrality. I am not asking for you to take up arms, and I care not for incidents of the distant past. What I would like for your office to do is remind the captain of RNC-Pandora that your base is neutral territory so that he does not feel free to fire upon our vessels near Freeport 2 again.

Also, it has been known that Zoners have banned individual vessels who have violated the No Fire Zone from docking on their facility. If you could see to that as well, that would be great.

Sincerely, Commander Teerin, Liberty Navy.