Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To : Miguel Mihura <Encrypted Message>
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 8HD7C2k.png]
    To: Miguel Mihura
    CC: Jared Nomak

[size=14]Got a tip on those ships we've been looking for. An ex-military guy sells two of them, but their Identification Cards show Military Signature. Nevermind, we'll probably be blasting the guys head off when we arrive there. Also, I'm in Tau-37 now with my Sabre. Pack some heat, and we'll start heading towards the Junkers base there. At least he told me he's there now
Tyr.

[/size]
[Image: bRR1EzC.png]
:::Incoming Transmission:::

[Image: 264px-Lerdi.jpg]

-ID: Jared Nomak, Samarran Raiders

If you're sure about this, fine. I'd like to know in what condition they are. Maybe they are in not so cood condition and we'd spend money on nothing. Maybe our friends from Rheinland will help us, I don't know.

But, we know what purpose they would have, so I will let Miguel to monitor this, while I will be concentrate on other business.

Regards.

:::Transmission End:::

Commom ID: Miguel Mihura, Reaver.
Subject: Toys.
Encryptation: Maximum
Opening video feed.

[Image: 45670_thumb.jpg]

Mihura takes a deep breath, and exhales while grinning slightly.

It's allright. I've just come back from the deep Omicrons, and what do I find? That you've done all the paperwork. Good job, Tyr. I'll be there in no time.

All of a sudden, the easy smile of the maltese's face dissapears merely to become a tired, bored sight.

If the ret whose ships we're buying turns up to be stupid enough to point guns at us, we may need to scratch them a little. Don't you hope for a fully effective couple of toys.

Be right back.

[size=15]Video feed closed

[/size]