Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Personal Message - Jerard VonCloud / From: D. Artura
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: RFPHeader1.png]
[Image: 2ed075d.jpg]
PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Direktor Daniel Artura
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
COPY TO: Personal Datapad
SUBJECT: Personal Message

I recently had a notification from my higherup on the recent banning of OSI ships and I'd like to talk with you upon such.

I know that Rheinland is a difficult space to fly in right now, and I would rather be your friend than your enemy. I've heard good things about you from your days in the Mandalorians in Bretonia from my sisters Feya and Evyn. Despite knowing that the Mandalorians were hostile to Rhienland leaves me to think otherwise. However you and I know that you were simply doing as ordered by your superiors.

But...

Going from Merc to Corporate CEO in a short time. Commendable. Then again as I am also with Republican Express, I know the difficulties on such.

Rheinland isn't as a hostile place as you think. And I wont say for everyone but not the entirety of our people think of zoners upon evil faces. It's only upon such of recent activites done in which makes us upset. Such as the difficulties between Zoners and the Rheinwher upon Omega 15. I'm very sure you are even aware upon such.

For now... I would suggest keeping things upon a low stand. I simply do my best to keep the peace each day I fly and keeping an eye on our lanes for trouble. I suggest that OSI does the same with Rheinland for now.

Perhaps in the future, once the heat between Rheinland and OSI has calmed, I would like a chance to speak with you in person over business that could work best between our peoples.

To future prosperities once the heat is calm..

Daniel Artura
Direktor Bundespolizei Rheinland
RepEx Direktor of Intra-House Shipping
Citizen of Rheinland

[Image: RFPFooter1.png]
[Image: voncloud_trans.png]

Good Day Mr Artura

I am glad to hear that my past reputation isn't all bad, I remember your sisters from my time patrolling Bretonia. Despite the Mandalorians having hostile intentions against Rheinland back in the day, I did I think one sortie into that space, the rest of my time I spent in Bretonia and the Edge worlds.

Now, I do not consider Rheinland to be a hostile place, far from it, however it is obvious that it is a place, where ones opinions are best kept to ones self, and the military very much have the control of the state, as a Zoner, I generally try to keep my self out of house politics, but I cannot shake how much Rheinland, whether you or even the state itself deny it, is a military state, at how quick they are willing to use an iron fist to deal with issues. Freeport 101 being the main example, "Rouge Battleships?" attacking a Zoner outpost.

I appreciate that you are trying to give me advice about staying low in regards to Rheinland, but in all honesty, it is of little consequence being banned from Rheinland, and as such keeping "low", as you put it, will not be a hard task at all for my company.

In fact, the banning of OSI is a larger problem for Rheinland then you may realise, Im aware that the unemployment rate is at an all time high, and its happiness factor, at an all time low, OSI was one such employer for those wishing to find work outside of your house's space, that chance, now banned with us.
Along with this, now that we are banned, we must seek other avenues, and this WILL include Rheinlands Enemies, our resources will be turned to supplying Liberty and Kusari, because of your military's quickness to be a Iron Hammer to those who have opinions about them.

I thank you for your concern, and your potential business proposition, but Rheinland is now, very much a low priority for me to consider putting resources towards, even if they lift the ban, im unsure if i am willing enough to deal with such a house.

Kind Regards
J. Voncloud. CEO of Omicron Supply Industries,
[Image: transmissionbottom.png]