Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sender: IMG| - To: [M]olly: Communication and Deliveries <<encrypted>>
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: jack.png]

**** SENDER: Jack Henderson ****

**** TO: [M]ollys at Arranmore ****

Dear Sir or Madam,

you hopefully still remember me, my name is Jack Henderson and I used to run Dublin IMG Operations for the time of the first Dublin Gold Rush about two years ago. So it comes as no surprise I find myself here again with the renewed Gold Rush.

As you doubtlessly realized, the IMG has stepped up mining operations in Dublin again. And we figured out that we can supply Arranmore Station with H-Fuel on our way from the Taus.

The IMG also offers - as we have always done - to supply the Molly cause with goods that we can obtain from quite some places all over Sirius. Just let me know and I'll try to get them delivered asap. I would like to regard this communicaion as a continuation of this outdated neuralnet channel.

So, delivery report of today's activity:
  • three transport loads of H-Fuel to Arranmore
  • 4660 units by IMG|Julia.Morrow
  • 3250 units by IMG|Sucker.Punch
  • 4125 units by IMG|Sunrise[R]

Visual proof:

[Image: molly_del1.png]

[Image: molly_del2.png]

[Image: molly_del3.png]

I hope you can put this fuel to good use.

Good luck and see you soon.

Jack Henderson
IMG Operations

[Image: end.png]
[Image: mollyheader.png]

Subject: Deliveries

G'day Jack,

In 't light of 't old contract, and in this time o' Gold Rush, I welcome ye' to Dublin. I think it fair 't say the old Contract is still in effect and 'tis continuation channel will be used 't order anything we need from ye. Yer deliveries are much appriciated around 't Arranmore. We will contact ye on this channel if we need anythin' specific delivered. Aswell as ye' can contact us here if ye' need something.

[Image: mollyfooter.png]