Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bounty on Outcast Renegades
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Source: Malaclypse Freeport, Baffin System
Subject: Cabbage Soup for Lunch

[Image: gd9477112rutgerhauerfil.jpg]

Kallisti Bodybag Fillers!

My name is Theodore Sturgeon, I am both a TAZ Templar and the administrator of Malaclypse Freeport, in the Baffin System.

The problem are two renegade Outcasts who have stolen one Zoner cruiser each and are terrorizing a lot of parties friendly to us with them. It started with Junkers. They sistematically attacked miners and traders in the vicinity of Saltese, jeopardizing TAZ business with these people. You might have seen the Junker's own bounty on these guys already. This alone, combined with the fact that they are using Zoner tech for horrible actions against our will, already earned them a kill on sight tag from TAZ leadership.

As soon as we started aiding our business partners with the hunt, this two maggots decided to raid Baffin and siege Malaclypse Freeport. Luckily, our allies and friends put them out of their misery before the damage was too serious, but this action in particular forces me to place a bounty on them myself.

From now, and until further notice, Malaclypse Freeport will be paying for the destruction of the Outcast tagged and IFFed Zoner Corvo Cruisers named Ganototosu and Rioreusu according to the following rates and conditions:

Cabbage Ravage: You'll get 10.000.000 sc for each time you destroy one of these cruisers.
Rampager Inquisitor: You'll get 25.000.000 sc if you destroy both ships in the lapse of one hour.
Two birds one shot: You'll get 30.000.000 sc for both if you destroy them while they are together.
Templar Endeavours: You'll be payed double if they are seiging Malaclypse Freeport in Baffin while you hunt them.

Post your application for the hunt here.

Take into account that if you are not working solo, the bounties will be split among all of those who have been involved in each hunt and claim the kill in this channel. Timestamps are compulsory on all guncam pictures.

Note that their ship callsign has been known to change weekly, we'll try to keep you updated.

Open Season for:
Code:
uninstall_baddie!     Anna.Mccarthy     Contari Lance     Tetration     Aurra Sing     CR|     Lavinia    Eugene Debs      Merc Bros     Xavier Stone

Yours in Eris,

Theodore Sturgeon
TAZ Templar

END OF TRANSMISSION
***loud crackling from crappy equipment***
Yeah lemme sign up for this.
Ship name: uninstall_baddie!
ID: Pirate
Oh sign me up for this one !! Anna.Mccarthy ID: Freelancer.

(--- ACCESSING CHANNEL ---)
(--- SENDER ID: Rina Como-Contari, Familiare ---)
----------------------------------------------
[Image: oiRTamq.png]
----------------------------------------------
The Lance has permission to break these idiots and their toys. Sign up the entirety of the Contari Lance, and we will give you results. Just because we're Maltese, doesn't mean we tolerate idiots.
(--- USER SIGNING OFF: Rina Como-Contari, Familiare ---)
[Image: MichaelFrost_zps7e79930a.png]

Yo Theo,

I'd assume the Congress has been talking to you, and they might also have mentioned we're looking to help out. As you should very well know, Outcasts are always a target of ours, and if this can be treated as a violation of the Pentabarf, even better.
Our CR| tagged ships will help put down these two mad dogs for our friendly neighbourhood Discordians, and if we're getting an extra bit of cash for it all the better. Drinks are on whoever gets paid!

Frost, out
A man appears, clothed entirely in dark hood. He is known as Jack the Ripper by many. He wears off his cloth, showing his actual human look.

[Image: jacktheripper.png]
Hiya folks, 'tis is Jack the Ripper. Here I'm flyin' a bomber called "Tetration", These pests r' gonna b' dead, so sign me up. Te' even pirate t' Rogues cause they're xenophobic guys. Nova em' up! T' two Corvos r' traitors! We'll support t' TAZ.
He wears himself in black coat after.
Transmission established.
[Image: thumb.png]

The more I paid for their death, the more they will die. Aurra Sing, the bounty hunter, in it.

Transmission terminated.
[Image: Lavinia_TB_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png]

The bigger they are, the harder they fall. Count me in.

Ship name: Lavinia
IFF: Freelancer
~Incoming Transmission~
Comm ID: La Villa Strangiato; Captain Eugene Debs

I've always been a fan of the Junkers and Zoners. If I see either of these jokers, I'll be sure to give them a taste of my turrets. Count me in.
ID - Jacob Forges
Ship ID - The.Scorpion
RE: Bounty

[[:Video Feed Unavailable:]]

I've heard there's a big fuss going on about them. Doesn't change anything tho, consider Merc Bros in.

~Jacob Forges
Pages: 1 2