Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Do you have a Capship?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I votes NO as I have never owned a Capship (or a bomber for that matter)
I have flown both on open_sp but prefer fighters & freighters.
Ill have a LI Gunboat in the 522nd so...
Ill fly one soon:P
I don't think gunboats count as caps, do they? Correct me if I'm wrong on this one.
' Wrote:I don't think gunboats count as caps, do they? Correct me if I'm wrong on this one.

yes they are - consider yourself corrected :P
OK *ahem*

One Liberty Dreadnought (the Rusty Donut, LPI)
One Outcast Destroyer (the MNS Giustizia, 66th)
One Liberty Cruiser (the GSAL [Girl Scout Association of Liberty] Cindy Who, LPI)
One Hacker Gunship (the MNS Carina, BLS)
One Rogue Gunboat (the El Chicle, indy Rogue)

Yeah. I fly the Donut a lot, and am quite good in it. Don't fly the gunboats much, or the GSAL, but I do love my OC Dessie, and really hope that the model doesn't get changed, as I love the way it looks now.

And I am by no means a cap-whore. All but the El.Chicle have a good RP background, (i.e. story, or inside-joke that's a by-product of the LPI Field Manual in the Cindy Who's case), and I RP the Chicle all in-game, as a rum-swilling pirate. I also have countless fighters, so there:P

I have an IMG Albatross Battlecruiser

rest are transports and fighters
I have:

1 Liberty Dreadnought (SA tagged)
1 Liberty Cruiser (SA tagged)
1 Outcast Destroyer (LR tagged)
1 Rogue Gunboat (LR tagged)

:)
i got control of alot of ships, which include battleships, battlecruisers and cruisers, but i hardly fly em. infact, anyone could beat me in a cap ship 1v1 (maybe or maybe not in a gb, that depends)

i also got 16 bombers, 9 fighters, 4 liners and 1 firefly (for an Rp im considering of starting off)

so yeah.. i have a cap ship, so to speak.

3, Corsair CrapFect(Praecrap?)
Bounty Hunter Destroyer (<3)
Corsair Gunboat (</3)
Hacker Gunship.
Bretonian Gunboat.
Outcast Destroyer.

More to come.

(I rarely use them though, except for the GS which I'm setting up now.)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7