Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Do you have a Capship?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
1 order affilated zoner cruiser for patrols, 1 Hacker gunship.
At the minute I have

1 Greyhound Fighter
1 Falcata
1 Rogue Gunboat
1 Firefly

If this poll was a few months ago though I would have had a Spyglass with cap 8 I sold it though so that's my defence against being a cap whore.
Order affliated Osiris Battleship > "Au'Rora"

I use it mainly for RP reasons and she is my main charecter.
2 gunboats
' Wrote:Sorry, I should have put a little more thought in this before I posted..(good point Dopamino)..

...Yes you have a Capship if you have a shared account with one in this poll...:)

Oh...In that case:

2 Battleships
2 gunboats
3 Cruisers
Well i have one outcast dreadnought (i rarely use it, sometimes i fly arround in dublin and londonderry)
-2 cruisers (one of them is a shared oc destroyer, )
-2 Gb

(the rest is: 3 bomber, 4 fighter, 1 transport)

EDIT: i almost forgot my 3. (corsair) Gb
yea - the Persephone II is a capital warship ( zoner juggernaut )

deployed as the Persephone around a year ago; its been crippled ( destroyed ) once. Since then it was renamed, revamped and is now the Pesephone-II-. Its a very activly played ship hidden as a Guardship in O-delta. its main purpose is to remain a last guard against the nomads in case of an attack. - since i don t make much difference between PCs and NPCs, i ve been killing nomad NPCs ( for a living ) much.

as a matter of fact, - after i went through the gamma asteroids once - i swore to myself, that i d never never never do it again, and settled in delta. back then, delta was abandoned and mostly empty. - so it made up for a good home that wasn t claimed by other guard forces yet.

other than that, i got no ship bigger than a bomber left. i don t like gunboats much and find cruiser mostly uncomfortable, - although, if draygon actually finishes his BHG capital ships, Cheshire may very well switch from the hammerhead / bomber to a destroyer, cause it looks so good.
None.

Basically I trade for fun rather than profit, and refuse point blank to sit my bored arse in an Advance Train for 2 months doing the money runs over and over. So owning a capship is a monetray impossibility:P

And I'm happy in fighters.... if odds get too tough I can bail easily. Although capwhores really sh*t me.

ps. Time to change my avvy again..... that's the 3rd Homer Simpson I've seen:P
Yeah, sure. Who doesn't*?!:P

1x Liberty Dreadnought
1x Liberty Gunboat (downgraded yesterday, from Cruiser)
1x Bounty Hunters Gunship (if it counts as a cap...)

*Disclaimer: Those who have voted No in this poll don't count.:laugh:
My biggest ship is a advanced train, but i am thinking of chancing it for a luxury liner (more agillity)

that and maybe i will fly a img gunboat somwhere in the future.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7