Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Phoenix Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 1zohq84.png]
Admiral Golanski here, well known by you.

Attachment

Right to the business, we received this message of new weapon platforms being currently under construction in Omicron 74. I believe that it is still your territory and I still recognize it as such, even if your influence may have shrinked due to previous shameful events.

My concern is, that those unknown Zoners might do another base which fires first and asks questions later which will effectively harass any free flow of cargo and our ships in and out of Omicron space. I will require enough diplomatic and if neccesary also military pressure to ensure all of us will not die out by starvation up here or worse.

Golanski out.

[Image: 2lutfzp.png]
[Image: cPNtq.png]
Greetings Admiral,

Indeed, this news make worry us.

We will see how it will go, but now we have be prepared to worse situation at Livadia Shipyard, probably it's attempt to lock down the system, which we cannot allow to happen.

We're currently discussing update local defensive systems of Livadia, as additional extension of our shipyards. Just to be sure.

[Image: Jh16c.png]
[Image: 1zohq84.png]
Admiral Golanski again.

Most likely scenario if things will go as I have foreseen will end up with untagged, secondary fleet agents and commanders being hit by Zoner renegades. Omicron 74 once was free system and still is vital vein for supply lines into Omicron sector.

Once this happens, I will have no other option but to step up in defence of these Order vessels. As this worries you just as much as us, I expect full co-operation will be established towards this potential threat as problem can impact everyone.

Golanski out.

[Image: 2lutfzp.png]
You can expect our full cooperation, but I have to remind you - it shouldn't threat our neutrality.

It may cause problems not only for selected agents, but also fellow Zoners. if it will cause threats, deaths - the question of
destruction isn't a problem.

[Image: T6FLPmo.png]
I assume you or at least some of your people track events of Omicron Kappa and Omicron 74 star systems.

I pressume if this escalates into armed conflict, issue of this base will fix itself at no costs and effort on our side. News reached my ears that defense station already was set to absolute neutral to avoid further provocations. If they really are serious about this cold war, better for them when Nomads arrive yet again. Still, for my taste Omicron 74 became way too crowded with people who have no idea what they are doing.

With that, we have temporary fix. I do not trust neither toasters or entity called "Mow" however they are predictable bunch.
Yeah, we are more than aware of this conflict. Keep clam, admiral.

We will keep you informed. Hope these events won't raise more conflicts, but seems it's not depends on us.

[Image: yV64s.png]
Greetings Admiral,

We got a little problem with so called "Zoner Alliance", like they're threat to the Livadia, especially Palace, it's administrate unit of the Shipyards.

Don't think they will even try to fire upon our people again, but probably we will need your hand.

If it possible sent some ship there, by the way we could inspect the Inqusitor. Progress never stop, we could update few major energy output systems and it's software.

[Image: T6FLPmo.png]
They could not withstand irresistible charm of OCV Inquisitor.

Attempts of intimidating Order forces
Livadia attachment deconstructed

I will spend some time in Omicron 74, ship and crew could use your facilities. Order's involvment is over for the time being as reason for tensions is gone. Inform me about any developments that might appear.

I consider this matter closed.
Yes, conflict was exhausted. Finally they're were able to listen all of us.

Now, less work for now. Enjoy your stop at Livadia, see you there.