Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Congress Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, congressmen. I am Bubba2x4, captain of the salvager Tiberium. (//character's name is bubba2x4) I've always liked the junker faction; initially for the brilliance of their ship line and well crafted reputation, but when I found myself in Puerto-Rico, and later helping with the construction of Saltese, I realized that the faction was much better organized and more powerful than I thought. Which is why I'd like to become a more influential member, so I can get more involved and do my part in furthering our goals.

As I mentioned above, I assisted with the building of Saltese, and I'm sure that any congressmen who participated in that project will know the name Bubba2x4.
It has been one week since I submitted my application, and I am beginning to worry no-one received my transmission. If my transmission has been received, I would greatly appreciate a response of any kind, preferably regarding the status of my pending application.

Over and out,
Bubba2x4.
(04-09-2013, 02:12 AM)Bubba2x4 Wrote: [ -> ] It has been one week since I submitted my application, and I am beginning to worry no-one received my transmission. If my transmission has been received, I would greatly appreciate a response of any kind, preferably regarding the status of my pending application.

Over and out,
Bubba2x4.

Bubba2x4,

I was cleaning up my office on La Fortaleza and found it behind my desk. It's been way too long for us to get back to you. Your patience has been rewarded.. your membership application is approved. I feel bad about this so tell ya what, I'll sponsor you myself amigo. I'm confident you'll be an asset to our organization.

Welcome to the Junkers Congress Brother!

Get right on down to Puerto Rico and have em paint the .:j:. on your ships mate. I look forward to flying with you.