Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Guild Master Jack Daniels | Encrypted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: corketb.png]

Greetings, Guild Master.

This is Aleister Corke speaking here.

Yesterday, the Brigade had the luck of encountering a group known as the Colonial Republic in the Taus which seem to be established in the surrounding areas of Tau-23.

Given the fact that meeting them was a pure coincidence, I had the luck of seeing an old ... Let's say familiar face among them which gave me the chance to have a talk with representatives of their group. Those representatives were named ''Sentry" and "Sage".

Turns out, they are in this trouble with the Nomads as well, and moreover the Outcasts, as both parties seem to be pillaging the Taus.

After I made a few suggestions, I could say that they seem eager to start cooperation or agreements with the Brigade and the Core, mainly against the nomad threat.

Moreover, I thought of passing this information to yourself as well, Mister Daniels, as I thought that an agreement with the Colonial Republic may benefit ourselves.
In any case, they have agreed that, if the Core decides to take any interest in making agreements with them, to be called upon for a second meeting.

That should be all.

Have a good day, sir.
Corke out.

[Image: wbbhunitbend.png]
[Image: danielsincoming_zpsbf7d4490.png]

Most excelent news,Mr.Corke.
We could use all the help we can get.
And I'm sure that's true for anyone else that decides to go against the Nomads.
The Colonials though,extremely tough.
They held the line against the outcasts for a few years.
After that they got kicked outta 44,but they still refuse to perish.
Anyways,I'm getting carried away.
You mentioned a second meeting and I think I have an idea about it.
We could use the Overlord.
It has conference rooms,personal quarters,swimming pools,bars... well, you got the idea.
Just say the word and I'll dispatch it.
Daniels,out.

[Image: danielsout_zpsda6c1b9f.png]