Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Make Osiris Little Better?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Ok so I been thinking. Osiris seems to be the weakest ship with just 1 Heavy Slot. Why not balance it between and give it little more hull, little more core, and give it 1 more Heavy slot. I like the Osiris now but its very weak againts smaller Battleships.
Post below telling what you think
*walks in*

make it procurator

*walks out*
I'm all for it, but some people here will disagree(as always) - some people would say that it is just fine with a good reverse engine and and the turning rate, but they dont have a clue ( and i know u have one we used to play together ).
Upgrade hull, and add 1 slot will be perfect because then u can actually fire from 3k mile like others and still take some hits.
Ill say what I said before - make Osiris to be able to fight Noman/LN/BHG BSs and give it our to Order. For Corsairs make Procurator BS that will be similar by stats to OC BS or RH Jorg.
(04-07-2013, 08:11 AM)JayDee Wrote: [ -> ]Ill say what I said before - make Osiris to be able to fight Noman/LN/BHG BSs and give it our to Order. For Corsairs make Procurator BS that will be similar by stats to OC BS or RH Jorg.

Well for now it doesn't stand a chance against them ( well TS expert might ) so for the sake of this debate, thats 1+slot and more hull right.
Proc was submitted as med BS with +2 more slots (one backward and one Forward.) Just zz.
The Osiris is just fine as it is...why you all criing that its underpowerd?
Learn to turrett steer and strafe and stop with this kind of threads
Just as sajjukar said. It is fine. I can take down a Cap 8 Zoner jug in my old No armour ossie without a scratch. You just need to learn how to use it. If you dont want to leatn, then dont buy it!

All you need is one normal mortar and the rest prims. Use the mortar at long range and as soon as the recitical comes into sight, use prims
(04-07-2013, 10:03 AM)sajjukar Wrote: [ -> ]The Osiris is just fine as it is...why you all criing that its underpowerd?
Learn to turrett steer and strafe and stop with this kind of threads

Yes I expected this, now we will shower you with Nobel prizes Congrats. There is no argument here, Osiris blows
And i expect anithing coming this way....this is how disco works....in fact evrithing is either broken or needs a nerf.

Enjoy!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10