Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Urgent message to [TAZ]Medical One : Freeport 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: isaacporter.png]
Comm ID : ser Isaac Porter
Target ID : Doc Hollidey ; Temporary Autonomous Zoners
Subject : Freelancer Zodiac Base
ENCRYPTION: Medium
PRIORITY: URGENT

Mr. Doc, it seems to we no way to meet in some, more quiet times.
In brief, to inform you of the situation: close Freeport 2, more precisely, at 1.5 K of the base, someone built a Freelancer Zodiack Base.I say, somebody, because nobody has contacted the administration on Freeport 2, or with parties who are expected to pass the law of war in the Bering-Liberty and Rheinland.
Now Liberty, referring to the Laws of Liberty, demands to destroy that base,but they not want to hurt NFZ around Freeport 2.
I tried to contact Zodiack base but no answer. Condition near Freeport 2 has been a fever pitch last night, when the patrol, LN, tried to scan the base and met with RM patrol.Fortunately, the battle was soon withdrawn further from Freeport 2, so not to damage the base.After that desperate incindent, contacted me Vice Admiral LN, Mr. Alan Polstari .
Unfortunately, I have to agree with LN, the base is an eyesore, and greatly endanger safety of personnel in Freeport 2, counting, observing in the last few days, that base is engaged in illegal activities.Mr. Alan gave to us ,24 hours of time, In taht time we must manage to preserve personnel who might wish to peacefully move from Zodiack base. After that, I am afraid we will see a hell,dangerous close at Freeport 2.
We would like you, if at all possible, the Medical One or Two, to be near the Bering system.Large amount of warships, I believe from both sides (LN-RM), may also adversely to participate in Freeport 2, and also, as far as I have noticed a greater part of personnel at the Zodiack base are civilians ..
Mr.Doc, time is limited!!
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc.Holliday
To: Sir Isaac Porter, FP2 Administrator

Kallisti!
For the record, Mr. Porter, TAZ medical staff has been and will always be on Freeport 2 so long as you wish it. It was a program I initiated some time ago to ensure that every Zoner and every visitor to those stations gets proper treatment. The staff you have there should be able to handle things.

As to the presence of a Med.Force ship, I don't foresee that happening. With Liberty and Rheinland laws banning capital ships, even if my ships are that of the humanitarian variety, by the time the bureaucracy and paperwork get settled for a transit flight, the base will be long destroyed.

As to the Freelancer base in question, I have been fed some info on it from my staff. No one has ever contacted me about construction of said base. Even if they did, it is not my area of influence to grant any such permissions nor will I.

Fear not, Mr. Porter, all will be fine. My staff there has been advised and if I can, I'll send a TAZ snub on sight as a liaison if available.

Yours in Eris,
Dr. John Henry Holliday
TAZ Administrator
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Encryption: Solid
Subject: No buns where given that day

[Image: fearandloathingl.jpg]

Kallisti there Doc!

I'm writing to inform that I was asked by LN to be witness of this base's siege when I was just passing by. As a reporter I felt it was my duty to document the operation so I took some photos for you.

[Image: screen61z.th.png] [Image: screen57.th.png] [Image: screen41.th.png]

Glad to be of help!

23's!

Gyp

END OF TRANSMISSION