Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Possibly looking for faction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have stuck to indie for the most part until now.

Simply put, I want to be a ruthless unlawful with lots of shooting and a flexible zone of influence. Assuming your faction fits terms and if you want a skilled VHF pilot, I'm your man. Please don't let the turn-off list scare you, it's for your own benefit.

Turn ons: roleplaying, combat, regular military operations, forum activity, game activity, fraternity, decisiveness.

Turn offs: rules lawyers, incompetent faction leaders, indie oppression, spending more time on forums than ingame, forcing me into a weak ship (fighters are not necessarily weak ships), complicated qualities of diplomatic relations ("do I shoot or not?"), a poor cap:fighter ratio, crappy roleplay background (subjective), not enough enthusiastic members.

I don't beg for startup money. And don't just post here because you want me in your faction... Make sure I want me in your faction first. Dedicated members are in demand, so I make the calls.
Jesus. Christ. Son, the BLS is perfect for you. You 'turn off' list brought a tear to my eye. Beautiful. Only caps we have is our flagship, an LH GS, and for RP background, click my sig pic and its the top part in bold. And you start in a Sabre, and I don't give out start up money.
The Rogues command you to join the Syndicate.

It is compolsary for all experienced plaaayyyerrrzzzz....

Zapp is tricking you!
' Wrote:The Rogues command you to join the Syndicate.

It is compolsary for all experienced plaaayyyerrrzzzz....

Zapp is tricking you!

Wait, the Liberty Syndicate thingy or the Blue Lotus Syndicate? I'm confused, and have a sudden desire to write up a BLS application when I get the cash to make another fighter...

Quote:Turn ons: roleplaying, combat, regular military operations, forum activity, game activity, fraternity, decisiveness.

All of which the new VF) (Volksfront) should see.

Quote:Turn offs: rules lawyers, incompetent faction leaders, indie oppression, spending more time on forums than ingame, forcing me into a weak ship (fighters are not necessarily weak ships), complicated qualities of diplomatic relations ("do I shoot or not?"), a poor cap:fighter ratio, crappy roleplay background (subjective), not enough enthusiastic members.

The VF) can likely avoid some of those pitfalls, but as it is brand new, can't say for sure.

As for "weak ships" depends what you want, but I just joined, got a Loki, and I'm thinking its kinda uber.

Do you want an established faction, or get involved in a new one, from the ground up?

I don't have authority to recruit for VF, but given your turn ons and turn offs, I thought I'd point it out.

Or the OPG......

I'm not in the faction, i'm a Corsair indie myself... however they are pretty good with ship classes you might choose to fly, and they do a lot of good ol' fashioned pirating. ZOI is pretty large too.
' Wrote:All of which the new VF) (Volksfront) should see.
The VF) can likely avoid some of those pitfalls, but as it is brand new, can't say for sure.

As for "weak ships" depends what you want, but I just joined, got a Loki, and I'm thinking its kinda uber.

Do you want an established faction, or get involved in a new one, from the ground up?

I don't have authority to recruit for VF, but given your turn ons and turn offs, I thought I'd point it out.

You may not have the authority to recruit for the VF, but I do, and if you think you're up for it then please start writing up a Bundschuh story.
I'll say the Rogues, as my faction will attest the Rogues have a dman goo cap:fighter ratio, I don't demand absolute devotion, you gt a Greyhound to start with which is an okay ship, my Rogues like piracy and not getting thumped by the SA (LN?), but we do like thumping them and it has happened recently. I spend lots of time on the forums, but I only ask for a message dump post a mointh from my Faction members. Indy wise, i like indies I don't see a problem with them. Everythings black and white with the rogues, if it ain't outcast aligned shoot it, although we do maintain a policy of hit the lawful first if prompted a choice between lawfuls and XA.

Regarding RP potential we have two different types of Rogues, regular gangers, thugs and pirates, and the more revolutionary minded DPL. Feel free to lob us an application.
The 101st is perfect for you!:yahoo:
Pages: 1 2