Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Confederation of Freeports | Encrypted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***Incoming Transmission***
***Parsing Data***
***Opening Containing Files

Bonjour, members of the Confederation of Freeports.

My name is Robert Carol d'Autoine, Head Councillor of the Commonwealth, a zoner association located in the upper Taus, Freeport 10 to be precise.

After a careful deliberation, the Commonwealth wishes to forward the Confederation of Freeports a petition which, if accepted, would annex Freeport 10 to the Confederation. Since we had heard of no administrator, the Commonwealth would like to suggest itself, or its Council to be precise as administration for the station in question.

I personally took the liberty of reading the Confederation laws and I must state that if the petition is accepted, we would like to adopt and adhere to these codes and laws.

If there are any questions, monsieurs... and madames, please do ask as I understand this may not be such an easy decision to make.

In the meantime, I am going to wish you a good day and may prosperity shine our future.

Au revoir!

***Transmission Ended***
***Re-routing Transmission***
***Increasing Frequency Width***
***Operation Complete***
***Signal Increased***
***Data re-Initialized***
***Re-sending Transmission***
***Parsing Data***

Bonjour!

Head Councillor Robert d'Autoine speaking.

Excuse the intrusion s'il vous plait, but, it's been some time since the Commonwealth forwarded this petition to the Confederation of Freeports and I dare to talk in the name of all the Commonwealth, when I want to say that we express a great degree of interest in knowing the status on this petition.

Furthermore, like I mentioned before, if any of you wish to ask me additional questions, feel free to address me.

Au revoir!

***Transmission Ended***
[Image: SarahKaneComm-1_zpsd3b9e1c7.png]

Good evening. I am Sarah John-Kane, Administrator of Freeport One,
and the representative of the Confederation of Freeports on this matter.

Although i must apologize in our behalf due to the late response, i feel that this discussion is one not to be taken lightly.
Since, we are discussing handing over the administrative and ruling powers of a Freeport.

More information about you and your own would be welcomed, as we are already starting
our inquiries with our own assets.
Do reply with haste.

We will return nevertheless with a response in the next seventy two Sirius Standard Hours.

With courtesy.
Sarah John-Kane,
Administrator,
Freeport One.
[Image: lower.png]
***Parsing Data***

Robert d'Autoine here.

Bonjour, madame. It's good to know our petition reached your attention.

The Commonwealth will patiently await for a final answer but in the meantime, like promised, we will answer whatever questions you bring forward to us.

Allow me to start with myself, as mentioned, my name is Robert Carol d'Autoine. I used to be a genuine businessman, I dare say, inside Gallia. As some of you may know, life as an independent businessman is quite harsh, so to speak, so together with other family members and amis of mine, I formed a collaboration where we aid and help each other, morally, and financially. Mostly financially.

This was the start of the Commonwealth you could say, the very first steps.

I guess you are all familiarized with the history of Gallia so I need not mention its actions in the Taus, non?

Anyway, since Gallia reached the Taus, more and more individuals tried to seek profit and wealth there, and so was I. The Taus offered great options and new ventures and such.

Though, once I arrived there, it took sometime until I encountered the Freeports and the zoners. Talkative as I am... I came to learn how a Zoner lives and I dare say... I like it. Play your cards right and you live in Sirius' backyard without annoying anyone and you also get the chance to become filthy rich. At least that is what I used to think back then when I was younger...

Me and some of my relatives became zoners as well. I guess "became" is a suitable verb for this, non? Bretonian proves to be a sly lady sometimes.

After we became zoners, we came to learn how a zoner lives on our skins. It was rougher than we expected but we managed. We tightened our association so we could better help eachother's business as alone, we would faint in Sirius. Other zoners liked the community we were shaping so they wanted to join us. We agreed.

The Commonwealth was soon fledged. It is like mentioned a zoner association in the upper Taus, Freeport 10 to be precise.

Though, as it grows, we couldn't simply leave it as simple "collaboration" as that would be detrimental. Laws had to be implemented, as well as internal politics.

It became an association, an order, a community, whatever you want to call me.

The administrations has been enhanced, a Council was put in place to administrate each branch as well as external politics and diplomacy.

We adopted the zoner ideologies and traditions, a major effect when we associated with the zoners. Though we molded it with Gaul merchantilism and we developed our own ideologies and traditions.

The Commonwealth founded itself quite fast, this is mainly due to the fact that it already existed since I was in Gallia, though in a rudimentary, unofficial form.

Today, it's yet another growing Zoner association. We are mostly formed of Gauls though, something which most of Sirians view with surprise. Some of us were also insulted up front sometimes for this. It's like some people think I started the chaos. However we don't let minor details like this to get to us, business and prosperity is of our importance.

I hope these answers some of your questions, a shallow summary I admit, it's all I could recall in this five minutes of talk I made. We haven't set up an official chart dating all the important events yet though. That is something which the Council hopes to change in the future.

Though, I an proceed deeper into this subject personally

Now, is there anything else you wish to ask?

Until then, I wish you a warm "Au Revoir"

***Transmission Ended***
[Image: SarahKaneComm-1_zpsd3b9e1c7.png]

Good evening. After a very thorough investigation of you and your own organization, the Confederation of Freeports welcomes you, Administrator.

The seat, the responsibilities and the benefits of being part of a brethren willing to help each other are now yours.

We will start the necessary protocols right now by private means.

With courtesy.
Sarah John-Kane,
Administrator,
Freeport One.
[Image: lower.png]