Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Admiral Michal Golanski ( Invisible to everyone else )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission
Sending Message...
Message is being sent...

Enter Code: **23**4*5 1****4*5*6*
Code has been entered.
Encryption Protocols;
Done
Location; Classified

Greetings Admiral.My name is Mirage Lennox.You know me already, we spoke the other day.Currently, I am at Livadia Shipyard

*approaches closer to the camera*

I am sending you this message in order to inform you the current situation of my Dreadnought and above all, why am I sending this message at all.
Few days ago, I've been shooting down those pesky Nomads in Zeta.My vessel is currently undergoing repairs in Livadia Shipyard.Also, few of my crew who work in the engine section aboard Lamentation have also suffered injuries.

I am letting you know that Lamentation is doing its best to protect humanity, no matter how small the help is.I am ready to co-operate with The Order directly and indirectly.Since I have contacts all over the Sirius, I can get you wide arrange of supplies needed for the Order and for the Thebes.

Also, Lamentation is going to ensure that there will be no trespassing into Omicron Minor Graveyard.At the moment, I am not able to affect the war between The Order and the Core.

My ship is currently under Zoner ID, so no Bounty Hunters wouldn't reveal the real goals of my Dreadnought.I am able to provide radar jamming devices for Thebes installation and Planet Akabat , including the very improtant Battleship Atum and Evora Shipyard.I am able to provide you informations about conditions of various fleets in Sirius Sector, even those who pose a threat for defenders of humanity, The Core and few other hostile groups

Good luck to you Admiral.

I will be waiting for your response

Entering Encryption Password: 21***34*1**45* 122*864***641***
Password Entered
Hack Complete

Transmission is being ended.
Ending Transmission
Message Closed.
***Resending Transmission***