Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Daumann Heavy Constructions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Origin > Freeport 1, Omega-3 > 'Sanguine Aurora' Research Ship
Identification Confirmed > Emilia Ravenhold
Loading Data > Complete

[Image: NsRuqVU.png]

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Let me introduce myself first. I am Emilia Ravenhold, scientist and captain of the Sanguine Aurora, a research and VIP liner hybrid.
For the moment, me and my crew are observing a Baxter anomaly in Omega-3. We can barely allow us to head for stations, as we have to keep track of its activity all the time, and experiments with observation drones seem unsuccessful. This is why we currently can't leave the system and only head towards Freeport 1 for regular supplies. But, we need additional commodities, and this is where I hope you can come into play.
Our ship requires, for tech and experiments, the following commodities:

• 2000 Quantum Multiplexors
  • 500 Engine Components
  • 4000 High Temperature Alloys
  • 500 Diamonds

These have to be delivered to Freeport 1, Omega-3.
We rented a storage module on the station itself. The commodities need to be stored within module C-01-07,
As for the price, I am willing to pay your company 15.000.000 credits for the commodities. What I require is the visual proof that the goods were sold on Freeport 1 and brought to the correct storage module.

If we agree on this, I can transfer the payment to a stated account.
I look forward to our future cooperation.

Best regards,
Emilia Ravenhold

===Incoming Transmission===

[Image: tk-interview.jpg]

Source: The Ring, New Berlin system.
Comm ID: Hanna Richter DHC Secretary

Guten Abend Frau Ravenhold,

proposed destination is one of our stops on the way to Bretonia and back, Freeport 1 supplies also our station in Omega-3 with basic commodities, that freight order can be fulfilled within 1-2 closest days. I will inform Transportation Division to make preparations, these goods will be shipped to Freeport 1 soon.

You will be informed on this frequency once it's done. Seeing your willingness for further cooperation I can assure you we in Daumann are always ready to help young innovative scientists in their researches.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Hanna Richter

Daumann Heavy Construction

===Transmission Terminated===

Loading Data > Complete

Thank you for your response on that matter. Is it possible for you to provide the ID of a bank account in can send the agreed amount of credits to?
There are also two other things.
The first is, I think I will need some minerals for .. even more testing purposes, behaviour of several factors how certain devices react with certain minerals nearby. Currently, my personal task is mainly to try out every single possible circumstance that can happen in space and how experimental equipment reacts to it. Rheinland is just perfect for it.

Second thing, protection. It seems that independent individuals of the group called 'Red Hessians', one I recently encountered within the Omega systems, likes to shoot at civilian ships. It would be unfortunate for them to ambush me right when I got alot of scanners or even the experimental cloaking device running, or charging, respectively. If you are able to provide some security, I could pay you for that aswell, with whatever seems good enough. Technology, research, a little amount of commodities that are hard to get for your corporation, if there are any, or just plain old cash, credits.

Best regards,
Emilia Ravenhold

===Incoming Transmission===

[Image: tk-interview.jpg]

Source: The Ring, New Berlin system.
Comm ID: Hanna Richter DHC Secretary

Guten Morgen Frau Ravenhold,

Your shipments were delivered to Freeport 1 during usual supply run with food for Rugen, all requested materials await in Hangar 6 at Deck B. NeuralPay account you asked for is DHC-Bank.

Naturally Rugen's security squadron can offer assistance whenever needed, given the station will catch your SOS signal, but we can arrange proactive defence as well, in what part of Omega-3 you conduct your researches ?

Hochachtungsvoll,

Hanna Richter

Daumann Heavy Construction

Attachment 1
Attachment 2

===Transmission Terminated===

Loading Data > Complete

We already received confirmation from the Freeport storage administration. As promised, I transferred your payment towards the specified neural net account.

Me and my crew certainly appreciate your readiness to provide protection in certain situations. We will make use of it when we're in Rheinland or especially in Omega-3.

For your questions, in Omega-3 we are mostly in Sector B-5, near the Baxter anomaly. You can easily get there if you get towards the Cambridge jumpgate, and then fly towards Douglas Station. On the way, about 10k from the gate away, there is a small opening in the clouds and said Baxter anomaly.

Best regards,
Emilia Ravenhold