Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Audio Log #1 - Frank Michaels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*Static followed by the sound of coughing*

DAY 1 - [4/26/20]

Is this thing on? Gah, frak it. Anyway, uh- hi. My name is Frank Michaels, captain of the sector famous Camara I like to call "Bessie". She might not be the prettiest but she's one hell of a worker. Anyway this is a thing I'll be doing so when the dark void that we call Sirius finally takes me and some poor soul comes across my destroyed vessel they can sit back and relax to a lonely traders thoughts. I've only recently left my home on Planet Manhattan and my crummy little house to brave the nothingness above. I've yet to come to regret that decision but I doubt that will last long. I currently fly around the New York and Texas systems shipping small arms, prisoners, spacecrew and nanocapcitors. It's a short trip and the money is good. I haven't come across much on my travels. Mostly Liberty Navy cruisers and battleships. Hopefully something interesting will happen soon so I have more to talk about.

*The audio suddenly cuts out before emitting a short beep*

"//This is going to be a small project of mine for as long as I play Freelancer. I hope to develop characters through the small audio logs that I will post after each day of play. If anyone could help me out and say what year is it currently in the Freelancer universe so I can use that to date my entries? Thanks. It's my first time doing something like this so hopefully I will get better the more I do and I also hope that I will have more interesting stories to tell the more I play."