Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Elise Pennybrooke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ContentsMayDiffer_zps49f84b8f.png]

Hey Elsie,

Weird. You wouldn't happen to be related to Kathrine Pennybrooke would you? If you are, then I guess I know your siblings. Small universe we live in.

Anyway, to give you a brief outline, we'll be- Well, I'll be dropping some cargo in Gallia that they're not going to like. You'll need to be on hand to either stop my ship from getting spaced once the Gallics catch on or, ideally, prevent them from getting close enough to get more then a glimpse. How you do that's pretty much up to you, but if you don't have a way into the land of our French friends, this would probably be a good time to start finding one. I'd offer to help, but I haven't gotten around to it myself. If everything goes smoothly, we'll be off before they can muster anything more then a few fighters.

Easy in, easy out, right?

Oh, and one last thing. Since I'm running this little jaunt, I'll need your word that you'll follow my directions, and refrain from attacking any other member of our little group without my express permission, or until we're all safely back in Bretonia, and payments have been distributed. Functionally, from the moment we leave to the moment we come home, you'll be flying as a member of my company and my crew.

If you're okay with all that, I'd like to see what you can do in a bomber. Welcome aboard the Contents.

Sarah McFarlen

[Image: MessageEnds_zps2c7e9add.png]
-incoming transmission-
-source: Hokkaido-
-subject: CHAOS-

Hello there Sarah, it's Elise.

Sure I'm related to Kathy and Edwin, they're my older brother and sister!
Since we're eleven years apart though, we didn't often do stuff together.
Our......differing interests might also have something to do with that.

Anyway, about the matter at hand. So the chaos you mentioned is happening in Gallia, and involves "dropping cargo" of some sort. Alright then.
I've been around Gallia a bit, exporting interesting.....stuff, for good cash. So I know my way around reasonably well.

My bomber's nav computer on the other hand has no data on Gallic territory, but whatever. I know about where everything is.

So basically, yeah, I could find a way in. And there are these hardcore revolutionaries called the Maq-eez or something that are pretty cool, they've allowed me to dock previously.
There are Junkers in Gallia too, and like the Junkers in the rest of Sirius they don't ask a whole lot of questions of people that land on their bases.

And about not attacking anyone in the group: Well yeah, that's pretty obvious.

In short: You've got my attention. And my question mark Bluefin.

- Elise out.

-end transmission-

Elsie,

You'd think that attacking thing would be obvious, but you'd be amazed how often it happens.

Anyway, glad to hear you're (somewhat) on-board. I'll be in touch with some more details as soon as my employer passes them on. You'll probably be flying with the Vagrant Raiders in our bomber wing, a man called Blain Spike. He seems to know what he's doing, so I don't think you'll run into any problems.

Oh, and tell your siblings I say 'Hi.'

Sarah McFarlen

-incoming transmission-
-source: Hokkaido-
-subject: CHAOS-

Elise here again.

Vagrant raiders, eh? That sounds vaguely familiar, though I don't know exactly why.
Anyway, I'll go ahead and trust your judgement.

I haven't seen either of my siblings in a long time, and haven't been able to reach Kathy on our private comm channel for a while.
I can probably reach Edwin, though. I'll tell him hello.

So yeah. I'm ready to do the mission whenever you are, unless I'm in prison or dead by then.

- Elise out

-end transmission-

Alright,

Sounds good. It should only be a few days now, so hopefully we can avoid prison until then. I hear Baffin's nice this time of year.

Otherwise, I'll be in touch soon™.

Sarah McFarlen