Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Borkum's Pub - "Invited Guests only"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
*Thomas sits at the Bar, he orders a Bottle of Whisky - Still waiting until Frau Sachs arrvies*

* He looks at his clock *
Well just a few hours left, better she arrvies fast. Well Barkeeper gimme a beer this time...

Wearing her usual flight jacket, brown leather, green patch on the right arm with the company logo and simple jeans, Nelly strides in. Seeing the very few people in the bar she immediately spots Thomas. She sits down in front of him, lights a cigarette and looks to him.

"Ich am dry. Is that bottle for us?"

She asks.
*He pushes the Bottle of Whiskey and A Glas to Nelly*

There it is, I prefer Beer, so the Whiskey is yours, but dont drink to fast, this Bottle was damn expensive, you need to relish it, but I think I'm telling you nothing new. So here we come. Well I think you wonder why you've got invited from me. Well I think we reached a point where we can easily drink something and talk like "friends" would do. But at all I didnt contacted you just for this little reason... Well Borkum Constructions at Borkum Station arent finished yet. And yeah they are stucked at point were its a bit difficult to continue with our work. The point is my company could need a hand, well and I thought of you first.

Well I hope you could help us out a little bit...
*He lights a cigerette*
Pouring herself tree fingers of the amber colored drink she snickers for a second.

"Don't worry. Ich always relish my scotchs."

Tasting the scotch she settles down in a more relaxed position.

"If Ich sounded anywhere hostile, my apologies. You did put my company in a very tough situation with a lot to loose in the past, und although Ich do my best to let bygones be bygones, it is still very hard accepting it. But you're right when you say we should be able as adults to enjoy a drink together, even as 'friends'."

She takes another sip and lets out a small moan of joy, the scotch was exquisite.

"So, Borkum Station. A fine job it seems so far. Und you need help with it? What can Ich expect you to ask when you say 'help'?
*He takes a sip beer*

Well talking about "help" in this special case may be difficult, its more a business if you agree with it either. So I would like to show you something

*He pull out his tablet, he types in something, then he give it to Frau Sachs*

Well Frau Sachs, look at this I think you should be very aware of it. Its the Gallic License. And yeah, your Company is allowed to enter Gallic Space. Well since |ALG| spents all his money from their contracts to Borkum Station we havent the founds to buy such a License. So at all we are in need of Cryocubes. To go on with construction at Borkum. After all you will get payed for sure...

*he lights another cigarette*

So what do you think?
"Ich see. How many of these cryocubes are you in need of? Ich cannot imagine how you would be able to pay us 'for sure' if you can't pay for the restricted export license. Don't get me wrong, this is manageable for us, entering Gallia and exporting cryocubes, but it does come with some risk, unfortunately. Und let's not forget the fuel und potential repair costs. So, herr Reuter, how many do you need, how much did you had in mind to pay und more importantly, how will you pay?"
*He takes another sip from his beer*

Good questions, they will be answered in Seconds, well there is still a little bit money I have saved from one of our biggest contracts...

*He tipes on his tablet*
Here let me show you this We still have 100.000.000 Credits that arent needed for the deployment of Borkum Station, It could be totally spend in this business if you wish to...

*He oders a second beer from the Barkeeper*

Well so also I would like to search some businesspartners for Borkum Station, like an incorpareted Base... But I think this goes a little bit to far, If I remember our past...
Checking the datapad and hearing the sum Thomas mentions, Nelly's eyes focused.

"You had my curiosity, now you have my attention."

"As Ich said before, the past is the past, und although there's no place for you at my company, not because of me, but because of a anonymous decision by the board, business is business und should be considered as such. Sweeping the idea of becoming potential business partners off the table could be considered as hasty und unwise. Perhaps a little too soon to discuss, ja, but not impossible either. For now, Ich think we should focus on the current matter at hand, the deliveries of said cryocubes first."

"Ich still would like to know how many units you, or Borkum, requires."
*he laughs*

Things are getting a little bit strange in my opinion... But well nevermind just, as I allways belived... everything depends on Money... So well I need 40.000 Units Cryocubes, well I think this shouldn't be big deal, and since I dont trust you that well, I would say you get 25.000.000 Credits for 10.000 Units you will deliver, so that I can go sure that you dont betray me...

*he lights a cigarette*

Well and this should be happen in hmmm... maximum 1 Week? I think that doenst sound to bad, after all [ALG] has allready full docking rights at Borkum Station...

Just agree and we have a deal... its your choice...
As she downs her scotch she grabs something from her pockets.

"My apologies this isn't going to work out, apparently."

On the table lies a Sirius credit card with enough to cover the exquisite whiskey.

"That should be enough to cover the drinks. Ich came here with an open mind to discuss whatever you had in mind, Ich did not came here however to be insulted by being told Ich am not to be trusted. You, herr Reuter, are the one who decided in the past to go your own way by putting the whole company in jeopardy with our fragile Liberty bonds. Not us."

"Also, the price you offered is below standards. Ich know for a fact Daumann offers a much better price at The Ring in New Berlin. Practically double."

She sighs as her eyes turn non-sparkling.

"Too bad things happened they way they did herr Reuter. If you care to conduct proper business, let me know through the neural-net. I'll be not meeting you in person again if Ich can avoid it. Und if you decide to go your 'own way', good luck with your endeavours."

She turns towards the door and walks away to the hangar bay.
Pages: 1 2