Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: From: ALG Waste Disposal [ALG] To: ALG Waste Disposal |ALG|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: NellySachsTop.png]

"Guten Abend to those cleared for this transmission,

Herr Reuter from his privatized ALG company und me have settled down on a contract. This transmission sequence is to be used by employees of our ALG company when reporting in deliveries bound for Borkum Station, situated in the Frankfurt system, close to planet Holstein."

"Herr Reuter is supposed to be sending the first half of the contract, when he does, I'll give the green light for you, my employees, to start hauling. Details will be given upon the confirmation of initiating the contract."

"Herr Reuter, you have been sent the codes where upon the credits are to be sent to. Ich am awaiting the funds."

"Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Nelly Sachs, President of ALG Waste Disposal."

[Image: NellySachsBottom.png]
.:Incomming Transmission:.
.Big Grinecoding File:.
.:Opening File:.

Subject: Business contract

'tag Frau Sachs,

the first half of the Money was send to [ALG]-Bank, I hope you've allready recived the 75.000.000 Sirius Credits. So I think you can order your Employees to start with it now. Also I've reserved some Restrooms for every of your Empoyees who wants to take a rest at Borkum Station, and I have to admit that every Employee of [ALG] Waste Disposal has free usage of our Inventar in our Pub. So I hope they will have a nice evening if they arrive.

Proof

Signed

Thomas Reuter

.: Tranmission closed:.

"Guten Abend dear employees of ALG, bearing ship identification tags bracket open ALG bracket close."

"Money has been received from herr Reuter und his company so the green light to start delivering cryocubes to Borkum Station, location published in the previous transmission by me, has been given."

"Planet Holstein sells fertilizers for a more than reasonable price und is bought in the Maine system in Gallia for a fair profit."

"Avoid the path the Junkers created through Lorraine connecting Omicron-80. Those Outcasts would eat us alive. Stay safe und smart!"

"Also, make sure to have guncam imagery on the cargo-holds alongside with time stamped dates. Ich shall not be accepting 'deliveries' without the required data."

Nelly Sachs."

"Guten Abend herr Reuter,

It seems that it is time to uphold the bargain from your end now."

"We have successfully transported the requested amount of cryocubes, und with a small extra, to Borkum Station. Feel free to pay for those extra numbers, however, Ich shall not frown if you choose not to. It would show a sign of good faith for us though. Ich have the required data with imagery proof listed below. The remaining 75,000,000, we agreed upon, is to be sent to: [ALG]-Bank."

"Total units shipped: 31,167 units."

Nelly Sachs."

Attachement(s):
Quote: