Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Harley Quinn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: AmyTransmission.png]

*Amy appears crying, out of her Rogue uniform and into more Gallia-esqe clothing. * I'm sorry love, I'm scared, and I should not have left. *Amy takes a deep breath* I'm stuck, and need a ride back home. Until then I won't be making anymore Video calls, please message me soon. I love you... *Amy hears footsteps as she blows a kiss at the camera*

[Image: AmyTransEnd.png]
<<< As the Message gets in,its immediately replaced by a video from Harley,showing her dressed completely in black and crying >>>

Amy ! *Harley nearly screams* Where are you ?!?! *silent tears run down her cheeks* I miss you..and I need you...this place here...it is so wired...I can't be here without you. *Harley wishes away her tears* Just tell me and I come to pick you up.

Don't move love...

<<< Before sending the message,Harley kisses the camera,then the screen turns black as the message goes out to Amy >>>
[Image: AmyTransmission.png]

*Amy picks up the PDA* Love, I'm being told we are 'Alaska 4E . That is all' That's all I am being told, Please *She sniffs* Hurry, but be careful.

[Image: AmyTransEnd.png]