Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Zoners from Gallia cc: Samura
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bonjour,
we are well aware of the generic term that is associated with your lifestyle and realise that there is no real control over people who wish to portray themselves as a Zoner.

However we are also aware of the constant bleatings of some Zoners about irrational Gallic behaviour towsards "Zzoners". As many will know early encounters between "Zoners" and Gallia were problematic but time moves on and since then sensible approaches by OSI and Pheonix groups have resulted in Gallic access with no problem.

However, this is jeapodised when we find Zoner capital ships surveying Gallia and when approached have no regard for Gallic law and a rather flippant attitude. We would urge some sort of collective peer pressure upon the transgressors as it is interfereing with relationships between Gallia and Zoner.

Please note that ZRV:Midas and ZRV:Alpha1, both Zoner carriers, have now been added to our list of persona non-grata principally for infringement of the Gallic Royal Charter sections 2.4, 3.1, 3.2. Evidence is held if needed.

Regardez
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc.Holliday
Location: Administrator's Office, Shasta Orbital Skyhook, Baffin
To: Gallic Royal Leadership

Excuse my being crude in my response but when your last diplomat walked out of my office after I once again tried some positive dialogue between our people, I can't help but take your statement about "sensible approaches by OSI and Pheonix" as a joke. I gave my best effort and won't be trying again.

As to the Carrier problem, you aren't the only people with problems with bad owners. All I can say is is that we have done much to secure access to those ships. Is is full proof? No but we are making efforts. What we can't control is the black market where people do sell them privately.

I am curious though, what do you define as "sensible approaches?" Paying tribute to travel Gallic space? Diplomacy obviously doesn't work......not for me it hasn't.

23's
Dr. John Henry Holliday
TAZ Administrator