Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Black Fleet Recruitment page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: lnPKQac.png]

Please refer to this frequency for history and information regarding The Black Fleet.

Summary of Goals

- Primary Goal: Destruction of all those associated with the Royal Crown of Gallia, including those allied/assisting her.
- Secondary Goal: Pirate and make money! Spread the Brigand name.

-The following factions/groups, aside from Gallic corps, shall be stopped and questioned, and based on RP will either be destroyed/drop cargo and allowed to leave/let them go: Kusari Corps, IMG, GMG, Traders.

- Anyone assisting those attempting to leave the Royal Crown, and of course assisting the Council, Maquis, and the UC shall be considered neutral/friendly and should be treated respectfully.

Ships in the fleet

All ships in the fleet will be Brigand built. Ships of GRN/GRP will not be allowed. Ships will be Brigand ID'd. All actions of course will follow the rules set in place of the ID.

Ships in the Black Fleet will be tagged as the following:

Fighters/Bombers: {x}-Firstname.Lastname
Gunboats: {x}NAME.NAME (Use words that are Gallic(French) in nature or in actual language)

If you are interested in joining the Black Fleet, please provide the following:

INRP:
1} Name:
2} Age:
3} Association with Gallia:
4} Ship you have/wish to fly:
5} A small backstory of your char and why you wish to join the Black Fleet:

//OORP:
1} How long have you been on Discovery?
2} How often do you normally play/come online for?
3} Have you ever been sanctioned? If yes, what for?
4} What is your Skype username?

The intent is to have more involvement with the Gallic factions/systems, and of course to have fun!

Once you have responded/applied, I will inform you if you are accepted, then will invite you to the Skype group, where we will discuss ways to hunt down the dirty GRN, GRP, etc.

See you in the skies
Recruitment is still open! OORP goal is to have more activity in Gallia, since there seems to be a lack of it currently.
Name: Jules.Lacrosse
Association with Gallia:
Ship you have/wish to fly: Jaguar bomber
Skype comms: Sundancemanman
A small backstory of your char and why you wish to join the Black Fleet:

*A tall slender man comes in and sits down in front of the desk of the recruiter*
*After a short pause, realizing that the recruiter was waiting for him to begin speaking, Jules straightened up in his chair and proceeded*

When I was young, my parents and I fled the tyranny and oppression of the government. My parents had heard of a place, filled with opportunity and plenty of work in the oil fields to go around. This place was called Planet Marne. When we arrived, it was chaos, I can hardly remember any of it because I was so young but there are also some things you never forget. I saw people gunned down in the streets. We had arrived just at the end of the struggle, thankfully. As I grew up, work in the oil fields became less and my Father had to leave to join The Council as a new recruit. I didnt see him for years... *Jules pauses*... He returned in a curcueil, a casket... Anyways *Jules lights up a cigarette and takes a long drag* they dropped off his body and his Jaguar in our front yard. The next morning we received a bank deposit from the council, more money than we knew how to spend in exchange for my Father's death in service of them. That was four years ago. I have spent the last four years fixing up my Father's Jaguar for this day. The day that I can finally say "va te faire foutre" to the damned government and the damned police. My Jaguar is combat ready, sir, and I wish to join your ranks!
[Image: zGHEH75.png]
[Image: rvAuKQI.png]

Bonjour Monsieur Lacrosse

I see you have expressed interest in joining my fleet. I am intrigued! Smiles Though, I do have some further questions for you. You mentioned -looks down at form- that your father joined the Council, et after several years, he was returned to you in most grievous of circumstances. What are your thoughts on the Council upon this happening? For as you should know, my Black Fleet operates many times closely with the Council's primary fleet. If you harbor no ill-will towards them, most excellent. If there is any animosity towards them monsieur, perhaps we should discuss things a bit further.

But, excusez-moi, I shall not blather on any more. Consider yourself recruited into my Fleet. Smiles You will be closely watched for the next 7 days, after which I will grant you full status within the Black Fleet should you choose to remain.

Your ship shall be flagged the following: {x}-Firstname.Lastname{r}. After 7 days, should the Black Fleet be the path you choose monsieur, your ship can be removed from {r}/Recruit status.

As it stands, bienvenu to the Black Fleet!

[Image: QJZ85Wr.png]
Name: The Dread Pirate Roberts (Thomas Roberts)
Association with Gallia: Aye, I be doin' business with the Brigands every now and then, and those GRN scum try t' stop me too much.
Ship you have/wish to fly: I been piratin' in a Bactrian, but me always had quite the fancy fer one of yer Gallic gunboats, I believe they call it the Asco.
A small backstory of your char and why you wish to join the Black Fleet: I be sailin' the waters of outer space for as long as I can remember. My father was a hauler fer Border World Exports, and me mum was nothin' but gone before I came to know me father. After some time, I here decided that it was time fer me to earn some more money from piratin'. Fer decades, we had good fun, until I lost me crew and me ship. The Golden Hind is nothin' but a shell of 'er former self, and me new crew is... lackin', to say the least.

I'd like t' join yer fight against this Gallic king o' yours. He sounds like a mean ol' landlubber who ought to be taken out of his high chair, and 'ave a more fittin' ruler in his place. One that allows fer more... quasi-legal practices under their rule.
[Image: 5PKoFAw.png]
[Image: rvAuKQI.png]

Bonjour Captain Roberts

It is good to see you have acted on what we have discussed. A pleasure to see your comm come across my desk.

Now that I have reviewed more about you, your history intrigues me monsieur. While you are not of Gallic blood, you still know what fights to pick et where you can do the most... I will not say good, but will do the most action. You sound as someone who desires the life of adventure et life of treasure. Well my friend, I can offer both.

I shall provide you with my personal selection of gunboat-class vessels for you and your crew. Remember, anyone you stop, should there be any aristocrats or Royals, will be handed over to me alive. That is all you need to know...

Bienvenu Captain, to the Black Fleet. Happy hunting.

[Image: 5PKoFAw.png]
Name: Lucius Rheis
Association with Gallia: Captain of the "Rebellion" Valor-class Battleship in past. Traitor, Enemy of the Crown now.
Ship you have/wish to fly: I know that you do not trust me. Let me prove that Im here on my own will in Asco or L'Ane, then do with me all what you want.
A small backstory of your char and why you wish to join the Black Fleet: I was born on planet Orleans. When i was 18 i joined the Royal Navy, as all men in my family. Five years after that, i have assigned to be a captain of Valor class Battleship. During one operation in Leeds we have faced a superior enemy fleet, i have order my group to retreat, because attacking them will be suicide. Two cruiser escaped, my ship was heavely damaged and destroyed, luckily most part of the crew was saved. After i managed to find a ship and return to Gallia i have discovered that im a traitor now. Since then two years have passed, now I'm looking for revenge. I want everyone to know, that Gallic Crown is not a thing, that deserves to die for.
**Incoming Transmission**

**Decoding.....25%.....50%.....75%.....DOne**

Name:
Jean Chatel

Association with Gallia:
Ex-IDF shipping coordinator

Ship you have/wish to fly:
Anything the cause needs me to.

A small back story of your char and why you wish to join the Black Fleet:
Ah,where to start? Let's see, I guess it all started with my shipping career. After climbing the metaphoric ladder of rank in The IDF shipping company my rank was taken from me unjustly by a former director. This Former director was put into control of Seychelles outpost in Orkney some 12 months back. This outpost was the baby of our shipping company, After controlling this outpost for a short time our "Leader" Conspired with EFL, A rival company to destroy this base. After the deed was done I tried to confront the royal crown about the issue. The crown tried to throw me into prison for speaking out against his personal shipping "Lap dogs".
This is when I saw the corrupt and twisted face of the Gallic monarchy. I was able to escape to Montbard base in Burgundy and lay low for a while. But enough with laying low! It is time to take the fight to the crown! I want all the royalist pigs killed and replaced along with their Shipping Corporations! I was looking for a group to join to bring the war to the doorstep of the monarchy. And well, I overheard smugglers talk about the Black Fleet and it fit the bill.

**Transmission ended**

**Decoding.....25%.....50%.....75%.....DOne**

QuinnZai

Name: Gaston Bellard
Association with Gallia: Association you say? I have none. I live in Gallia but the Royalists have made life hard on me, therefore, I want my revenge.
Ship you have/wish to fly: Asco (Brigand Gunboat Class Ship), I'Ane (Brigand Transport Class Ship), Jaguar (Brigand Bomber Class Ship), Cuirassier (Brigand Heavy Fighter Class Ship)
A small backstory of your char and why you wish to join the Black Fleet: I am a man with nothing to lose and have no goals for the future. I am fulled with much hatred toward the Gallic Kingdom for many reasons. None of which should concern The Black Fleet as it is personal. Know that revenge against the Gallic Kingdom is my only purpose at this particular moment in my life. As for some backstory about who I am. I am a simple man, who had a simple life in Gallia. I never once thought of becoming a Brigand as I had a decent job working for EFL, transporting Oil around Gallia for a decent amount of pay too. But when I noticed that the nobles who were buying this Oil, were making much larger profits by selling it for double the price to the poor in Gallia. I became enraged. I informed the GRP of this activity and they instantly arrested me for treason. I was sentenced to one year in prison for this ridiculous allegation of treason. When I was released, I had found that it was impossible for me to now legally work for any corporation in Gallia as I have been blacklisted. I went back to my apartment and found that I no longer own it and that all my possessions were stolen. That is when I fell to the ground and began to stare at the floor as I thought long and hard about what to do next. The answer, was non-existent. So I dragged myself up, flew over to my parents place and found they no longer resided there. Where they are currently, I do not know anymore. This was it for me, I had twenty thousand credits left which I went to the local bar with and began drinking away. During that time, I was approached by some individual (I cannot remember as I was drunk at the time) who said he knew of me and my situation and that he can offer me a way out, to live again and have money to support myself. After that, all I remember was waking up on Montbard Station, where I was given a contract, stating I will work for The Black Fleet until the day I die. Knowing I had nothing left for me anyway, I signed the contract. I now anxiously await for a response in one of the chambers on the station.
Name: Harris Cromwell
Association with Gallia: Just a guy trying to get some booty and always being stopped by Royal lovers.
Ship you have/wish to fly: Asco Gunboat
A small backstory of your char and why you wish to join the Black Fleet: Why you gotta ask so many questions, huh? I hate Royals and Royal lovers and I love booty. What more do you want?
Pages: 1 2