Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Pete Levine: Personal Logs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Recent Encounters

Nydia Dahl

This girl just keeps confusing me, but I suppose it's her age, as she hasn't even turned twenty yet. Can't say I dislike the attention she gives me, although it does make me uncomfortable at times. Somewhere it just doesn't feel right. Probably because I can't meet to all the wishes she seems to have.

She however seems to be content with how things are right now, I'm glad that this whole deal with Stefanie and the other men she had around her is dealt with and that they won't be bother Nydia ever again. And now with Nydia's Sabre in Liberty and under the Freelancer banner, she should be ready to get her life going again. Even if this will probably just be stalking me around in space, not that I mind it much, as she is skilled and I could use the backup right now with this bounty on me.

Anne Hayes

That #@^%$. Can't really express it any different way. Maybe I did deserve the shot into my toes, but c'mon? Breaking into my house with a gun on her belt, being after Nydia for some cheap payment, while I am taking a nice bath to settle my own thoughts about Nydia and whatever else that was going on at the time.

At least that encounter woke me up a little, even when it came at the price of two of my toes. Luckily the doctor said it wouldn't affect me too much as I'll only be missing the two smallest toes on my left foot. It still hurts like hell though if I put too much pressure on that feet.

Kathy Wilson

Looks like we evened things out quite well together, first I saved this Rogue from ending up in prison, in return she helped me to get rid of this Stefanie and so on. On top of that she also helped me with this investigation on the current bounty. Have to say, she really gets the job done.

On the other side with her, it was still strange to wake up with a headache with her laying next to me in bed. I'm pretty certain nothing happened though, even when most of what happened before that is a blur. But by the way she was acting is just can't have been more than laying in the same bed, sleeping.

Zoe Cromwell

Still can't really tell myself why I had bothered taking her in that day in California. I guess it has something to do with her trying to disrupt my search for Stefanie when I was busy around Rheinland to clear the way for Nydia. At least this seems to be the most obvious reason to explain what I did. Apparently I'm just too curious.

And this leaded to quite a story, having a fifty million bounty on my head was the price for taking her out to Curacao to have her vent about her life and what I suppose is her ex now, James Dean. This guy was apparently her lover, but was only acting as one, all this time just using her as another asset to his team, these Sirian Vanguards. They can rot in hell, all they are doing is causing trouble and achieving nothing with it.

Guess I'll just keep Zoe away from them as best I can. That little day out on Curacao at least made her smile, she really did enjoy that time until the lack of cardamine kicked in and I had to rush her back to get another dose. I would wish there was something already to get rid of that addiction without killing yourself. That stuff is disgusting.

Jennifer Palmer

Looks like Jessica is doing alright with my parents, besides crying a lot. Surprised she does that now that she is living there, that one day she stayed over at my place she was quiet and smiling all the time. Would be something if it really was Nydia's influence that made Jessica this cheerful. What does bother me is that she doesn't talk at all, and a child of that age should be talking all the time.

As for Jennifer herself, I haven't heard from her besides the calls where she is just drunk yelling at me that she is the worst mother that ever existed. Each time I hear her like that I would just want to hold her close to me, tell her I'm sorry. Me, just wishing things would've gone differently, no matter in what way, as long as I could still be with her.

Ever since we officially separated I tried to really keep my distance from her and just call it history but that seems to be impossible, in all of the women I run into I can see a little of her. Of how she used to be before this George messed her up, and now she's a wreck.

Tiffany Markley

My favorite wingmen, even when she isn't the best amongst the Navy she does a great job in guarding my flanks. Whenever I fly with her I feel way more secure than any of the other Navy pilots. Calm and cheerful as she is.

I, however, still can't get over the fact that I messed her up that one day on the Yukon. It's something I'd rather forget about, even though it tends to spin around my head every now and then. I wonder if she really forgave me or is just trying to suppress the whole thing into a non-existing memory.

All of this came fresh to my mind when I heard her being in panic about the bounty she had received on her head, due to me acting irresponsible again, when it came to snatching Zoe Cromwell out of the Sirian Vanguard, even if its for a good cause.